Wannabe racers @ Dunville (or.... more BS than your nose can stand)

:rofl: at this thread… Joe you must have done something to piss him off or something.

Stairs - Wow… I am really surprised you stuck your nose in this and started taking shots when it was completely not your place to.

i :heart: stairs…we need to dance

UMM WTF STAIRS IS TALKING SMACK

BEST SHIT TALKING THREAD EVER

You have more excuses than off courses?!?

Impressive considering the off count.

stairz you stayed for all your runs? i thought i saw your car gone before the end of the day, where have i been

Aaaahahaha

:kiss:

it was the han solo that did it for me. you were on the ball yesterday.

Rob hes better when hes drunk

You are right…I left early because I was sick but regardless of my “excuses”(that are not on the rice meter btw lol) I never said I was better than this Jrod kid…I said I noticed that he wasn’t very fast on the track…but he feels the need to try and turn and twist things…but whatever…i have better things to do with my time than argue about this anymore. And one more thing…I keep using the :lol: smiley because i’m laughing at this whole thing and obviously not taking it as seriously as you are Jarod!

<3 Zong

he never calls me anymore :frowning:

THE PHONE WORKS BOTH WAYS TOM!

Yea looks that way:roll2:

I assume you were able to see how everyones driving ability was by watching on the side lines a good… what… 20-30 yards from the straight. I dont know how you can tell driving abililty by observing the straight away from that far in mid day?

I dont take anything seriously, so dont act like you know me.
Ive heard your generally a nice person, and I was asked to stop commenting on your posts. I have no problem doing so, just watch what you say. Nothing was being twisted, its all been quoted. Like Rubicant said, you stuck your nose into something you had no business doing so; so there for I rained on your parade

Edit: its Jarrod btw:wave:

yeah i suppose it does, i havent done shit in a while.

yea same here, I think Zong is getting pissed that we havnt done anything in a while.

he doesn’t care hes too busy creating photoshops for nyspeed posts

lol. I have noticed that Zong is coming on here do more chit-chatting lately.

maybe hes just SUPER bored at work and has run out of rally videos to watch on google video.

Well you are OBVIOUSLY taking this seriously otherwise you would just let it go…but you can’t. AND this is a public automotive forum and if I have an opinion…I will say how I feel. If my observations are different than your…that’s fine. that’s why they are observations. You are entitled to your own opinion…I was simply expressing mine. :smash2:

jrod - keep repelling back to stairs. im sure you will continue to prove your sweetness to this board. someone lock this thing already, i dont think this kid can embarrass himself anymore.

looks like its goin both ways to me. Neither one can let it go. :smiley: As someone who likes both of them its kinda funny.