well, its done, boosted3g's car is now UNboosted ... V. HRK's a hack

IM very suprized the wntire time they didnt even know about anything…they didnt ask. I drove it to the dealer ship, talked bout how this dealership was giving me this price, which i thought was too pricy for a base model cobalt. “$300 a month! omglolz…thats insne, lets see what i can do”…yea it was insane, which is shwy i did get my car from joe basil…anyways, my payments w\ a 5 year warrenty are under $200 a monthm and i have a much reduced insurance.
So anyways, that said lets take a look at the car. Opened the door and asked what the gauges were, i told them i did some modifications to my car, and before i could event tell him it was turbo, he said well can you put this back to stock…I said yes, he looked at the odometer, and he said ok, lets run some numbers…didnt even take it into service or pop the hood. didnt…pop…the…hood…it was appraised of NO information on the car other than the odomerter and a clean carfax.
I do feel that whoever buys it will have some issues, but i have a feeling the dealership will probably either A - auction the car off, or B - when they see the check engine light, and notice the car is runing pig rich, do a through investigation of it, and et the issues fixed - its runinng pig rich because the ecu is trying to relearn itself. It ran like ass on the wya there, then smoothed tself out, but if i got on it, i could see puffs of black smoke and smell the carbon. I’m not to concerned about anyone buying ti getting screwed, and i say that not becuase im an jackass who dosent care if people are getting screwed, but becuase im confidednt the dealership will defenatly get the thing set up correctly. Once they kick it over and her it idling strangly, pop the hood and take a look, they’ll figure it out. THe RS didnt come with fog lights and even some GS - so its like this one didnt. My car ran fine w\ the aeromotive FPR fine, the ecu compensated to keep 14.7/1, and it will just fine for the lebaron one. The cai/ airbox is super cheap, ive checked prices - we just didn’t have time to get one, and i completely forgot to check when we were at the junked 3g at JnJ’s wrecking.
One thing that im going to miss is the added speed…seriously going back to stock…wow I forot how muh of a difference it was…yea 100+ more at the wheels (dyno proven) is very nice, bvut after a while, you forget how it was originally, and then going back,wow did i miss the boost.