Went out for some rice......

And came home with this…

This is my new project, pulling the motor, putting all new forged internals in it and upping the boost…

… it wont let me edit, but i am going to try and get up to around 400hp with it, just put the rims on it, and in the middle of putting in a complete infinity surround sound system in. Its a great little car and I am pumped to work on it:party2:

Keep the motor in it, turn up the boost and tune it, You will be suprised at how long a stock honda block will last when tuned right

and you came home with some rice!

Yay!

steve bays old old car?

i heart del sols. looks nice :tup:

oh, and isn’t this the del sol that one kid on here was selling?

yep, thats lennies old car

for the year the car is in GREAT shape, little touch up here and there but nothing serious, i hope i get at least a couple of nice days to take it out before i put it away for the rebuild.

didnt this thing only get pulled by big b’s old teg by like a car or 2? that’s pretty fast if ya ask me. ive seen the car a few times on center road. LOVE the color for some reason.

you sell the rex? i used to see it all the time when i was at my grandmas apartment before she got moved.

one of the guys on here is buying the rex from me.

Its pretty damn quick, this is my first boosted car so I dont have much to compare it to.

A bunch of my buddies on here are excited about the build and making this thing into a beast. Well see what time brings for it. :pimp:

i’m excited to see this thing on the road too. wanna run some boosted e30s? lol. i know you work with one dude whos building one, and i am as well haha.

nice pickup andy, but like dano said i would leave the stock motor in there, up the boost, call it a day…

okay i pulled him by a car to half a car until about 120…then he flys by me cause of gearing…but in the quarter mile we wouldnt even trap that high so no not 2 cars and i would most likely come out with the win in the quarter~

oh shit, i never knew that. :tup:

http://content3.i-am-bored.com/games/50198_starwarsdelsol.jpg

Now that’s a Del Sol…

brett and i are in a competition with a couple of other guys for who will make the fastest car over the summer.

dude, go to fatboy raceworks gearing. you and brian have the exact same gearing. i had this arguement with brian the other day

could be close depending on what route he goes with the e30. if he does what i’m doing he could easily see 350-400, which is what im projecting for mine :slight_smile:

thats awesome we will all have to have a shoot out to see who makes the faster car

oh schnap?

i can tweek it some for ya, if you dont mind runnin 100oct andy. youll be surprised what kinda abuse it will take.