last bit of rice is now gone... mmmmmm

well guys the last peice of rice is now gone from my car…it has been talked about on here i know… but the big alum wing is gone… i am getting my hatch repaired this weekend and it is gone… yesssss. in it place i got a retard deal on a A&A specialtys carbon fiber GT wing… its is super small adn subtile it looks great with the carbon splitters and such. it stands less then 6inches high and is super light… the end plates are not to my liking so i took them off and am making some new ones tonight at work… you guys will like it i think…i will have pics posted tomorrow of it… the wing is around 800$ CAN. and i got it for 100 bucks cash its brand new just been sitting in the shop for like 2 years cause no one would pay that much for it… and i have to thank you guys again i know i have before for helping me see the light… ass you know the car has come along way in the last 2 years… thanks guys
Brent

Post some pics. :wiggle:

Oh and avoid putting your entire post in one big-ass paragraph. :ugh:

Brent is one of our greatest achievements from the Rice -> L33t hardparker.

Good job man.

Now all you need is mad boost.

well thanks guys you guys have helped me alot…from my bright blue interior and crap. anywho the end plates are not done yet,
but i took a pic of it on the car with the cardbord templates just so you guys can get an idea. here
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/12/web/420000-420999/420986_72_full.jpg
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/12/web/420000-420999/420986_71_full.jpg
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/12/web/420000-420999/420986_73_full.jpg

Car really has come a long way.
Post some before and after pics of the entire transformation

I say you should pain the A-Pillars and roof black 8)

And lose another inch of ground clearance 8)

And get rid of that damn auto tranny would you!

what he said, but ground clearnace is nice.

What he said, and side-view mirrors as well. That would do WONDERS, IMO.

What he said, and side-view mirrors as well. That would do WONDERS, IMO.[/quote]

Yes, mirrors too of course.

What’s wrong with having his mirrors and roof yellow? I think it looks good on his car. :smiley:

the mirrors arnt to bad, the base needs to be black, keep the actual mirror yellow, the roof and apiller just blend to much the car needs to be broken up visually a little bit.

if you paint the roof black paint ur mirros black too flows better with the body lines IMO

Agreed. See the red car in my sig for a reference.

i agree on painting the roof and pillers black that was my idea to… i cant really go to much lower maby an inch because my exaust and cat come close to the ground lol ,speed bumps dont like me…
i got the end plates done last night they turned out pritty good, so i will start the body work today and get the hatch shaved smooth then put the new wing on.
Brent

You’ll probably want to ditch the auto. tranny if you plan on tracking the car at all…gotta make some use out of the new wing!

and take the gay sticker off

stickers.

Since were telling the guy to take stuff off, get rid of those front canards or air deflectors or whatever they call them.

Note: You dont really have to get rid of them, just my opinion. :slight_smile:

Since everyone has an opinion, remember you can’t please everyone all the time.

If you like your car the way it is, then don’t change a damn thing.

I agree completely. Take their opinions, figure out why they think it, then laugh.