Its nakid.....

Well last night I was looking at my car and decided to strip the decals for a few reasons.

FIRST TO GAIN ACCEPTANCE… :ugh: j/k

Anyways I’ve been changing so much stuff latly I really don;t feel like changing all the decals. Second I originally did that because the first winter I had the car prior to the kit and hood I had some bad sections right on the frint of the doo and it sort of took away from som noticble scratches. Well while cleaning the thing I notcied…

All the scratches are gone… :confused:

SO I took them off and besides two dings on the passenger side fender which are hardly notcible and very fixable via dent wizard, I think so of you were right and it does look a lot cleaner.

As for the wing, its staying for now, but i may get rid of it. I have to pick up two trunk lids from pewter. One to play with shaving the lock and inner tails and the other one to possibly replace it for now. I have to find a spoiler I like that isn’t too stock and is sturdy. I am toying posibly doing the prostock wing from RK but who knows. :dunno:

The cost of the prostock wing is the same price for my new rims and I sort of need the rims because my are trashed because of the asshol’s next to me and their fucking wall falling down into my driveway last fall prior to the SO2 show. :mad:

Eh oh well thats my useless thread :dunno:

Now loose the Wing…mrwannabsunhawk

go grow a engine wannabe pewter…

:smiley:

likes cleaner mike!! your rear shaved will be sexy as well… maybe a lil smaller of a wing

i am going top sell of all my shit and get a swift

doesn’t look bad at all…

… turbo it.

With the stickers the wing kinda fit. But with no stickers I’d say loose the wing :dunno: The car would have a real nice clean look IMO.

its clean i kinda like it
i would loose the wing but thats just my 2c

edit
damn you ballah beat me to the post

bad investment you will have to roll over a good bit of cash :drama:

I’m thinking this spoiler or if I can find brackets or find a CNC shop to make brackets and drop my wing to the trunk…

http://www.rksport.com/image?product_id=02013027&size=full

In either case I have to get my rims first I;m getting these…There Falken’s and I should have them in 3 weeks…

http://www.falkentire.com/wheels/tq5_info.jpg

was the plan this winter but now because of that ODBII emissions shit I’m just going to wait till me and Jenn;s car payments are done and we buy our truck…

looks good!!! now make it fast

If that is possible :tounge:

eh probably not but it will sound cool. Shit maybe I should save my money and either get one of the “turbo” tips from ebay or the electric recording for under the hood :smiley:

Aluminum wings are beat. get a stock Z24 wing and use that :blanyer:

The stock z-24 wing has a light in it and I don;t want to have to do a bunch of work to remove and cover it over, Plus it just won;t compliment the back enough.

Who knows, what I’ll end up doing.

I guess right now I’m going to go out side and put in Jenn;s speakers then finish ricifying my interior so the cloth door panel inserts match my seats…

:ugh2:

:cool: :bigthumb:

Yeah looks better. Besides stickers on Cavaliers are for gay guys :owned:

looks real clean even with the wing :hsdance:

Those rims are nice, what size are you getting? and i would lose the wing for that one you posted too. the car would looke really nice like that. and why dont you swap 2.4 or eco into it.