what do you guys think?

what do you guys think of my s13? u guys think i should go for wide body and just stay with what it is right now and keep working on the performance? (should i even think of doing the S15 front end convertion?)

i cant wait to see everyone at the bings meet this year, i didnt get a chance to go last year! lol

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=38410 - click that, and u can see the pics!

im planin on doing the same thing in the future… an s13.5 !! do it. i havent seen anyone done that as of yet in toronto

Dude, just do whatever you want to do to it. It’s your money. Unless we’re actually paying you to change your car, do what YOU want.

But in my opinion, car looks good with the exception of the wing…doesn’t really suit it. But that’s my opinion.

looks good… id get the full kit and change up the wheels kinda playd out but still looks good.

loose the wheels but keep it how it is, wing isnt even that bad - looks good dude

maybe ce28n wheels white ?

Car looks good, with the exception of the bumper. Put the full kit on, if anything.

Don’t do s13.5.

S13.5 Ings+1 kit… or bn sports wide v3 DONE.

BTW, there have been s13.5’s in TO for yeeeeeears. I remember seeing one at Darknights when it was still at Markham Fairgrounds 5+ years ago.

How many ziploc bags/containers full of bolts do you have for this thing? I have trouble organizing a dash removal/install…

spoiler=gay

but other than that it is nice…very clean

It looks fine, except that rice spoiler.
Replace it with nice Bomex Wangan wing, it will nicely finish the rear end, give you real downforce and cover holes on your hatch from previous installation.
Pull and roll fenders and fill them up with 10" and 11" rims with 4" and up lips.:yumyum:

Car looks wicked dude.

lol i actually like that spoiler. gt style :wink:

btw i was seriously considering buying your car when you had it for sale, looks good. saw it at cayuga last year too was running good other than your muffler was fallin off lol…

the only way that wing will work is if you get the full matching kit and put the car on the GROUND…i’m talking like hover-craft stee.

other-wise, remove it. but definitely get a full kit still…i realize you do already have sides and rear, but they don’t match the front so it looks kinda mad awkward. i like the front bumper though.

the wheels i don’t even mind, who cares if they’re played out? Octanes, Hanabis, Battles…they’re all technically played out but they’re all still nice wheels so WHO CARES?? but the offset on the fronts could be just a smidge better.

otherwise your car is SECK!! don’t you dare do S13.5. i’ve never liked that on an S13…come to think of it, i kind of hate it on S14’s too…

Qred Knows where its at… Its all about the wangan… Bomex made a nice wangan wing for the hatch as well as the coupe. i am currently making a bwave for my boso cressida.

http://www.onderground-design.com/show_product.html
go with one of those to lower your back end (unless you like it like that). and use a lower profile spoiler or no spoiler.

keep it as is, and go performance, no one ever regretted making it go faster :wink:

s15 front end is cool - but take it from me have a sincerely overshot budget cause anyone can do it - but to do it right, so you have no legal woes, and retain structural integrity costs more: i think in the GTA there are only two of us but I haven’t seen the other guy for years

Just lose the wing. That car looks fucking bad ass when I imaginarily (LOL) erase the wing.

Wish my car was THAT clean. Dayummmm

drop the wing for shure