What front end sould I do?

I was looking at putting a new front end on my car since everyone knows it as bensons car. I was thinkin 14.5 front end or even the S15 front end I don’t know how much work they would be on the price of them ??? hmmm Done everything else to the motor and Soon to be 5 lugs around and some 2 piece rims :smiley:

14.5? You mean S13.4 that would be ugly. S15 front end on an s13 with the proper body kit works really well since the s13 and s15 follow similar lines unlike the s14. Don’t do an s14 front it would make your car stand out as rice, even on a coupe it looks mega ugly (even though some guys like that but it’s pure unstyled rice).

You already have an s13 silvia front so… only option is s15 front. Everything else no

S15, looks way to nice

How about its your car and you choose what front end you want for yourself?

And done right, the S14 front end, Kouki or Zenki looks sick on a hatchback. Zenki with stock skirts, Kouki with full kit.

how the hell can you say doing a s14.5 conversion is “rice”???, you got no taste in body style at all. Let him do what he wants, because at the end of the day… he is the one satisfied with it and makes him happy. I think s14.5 looks absolutely awesome. So got for it, if you have a s14 and want to do a s15 conversion.

I said S13.4 is rice READ

And I said S14.5 usually doesn’t work out well because it has a completely different body styling, lines, although it can be pulled off with the right body kit.

S13 and S15 have similar design lines hence it works out perfect.

probe front end.

/thread

x2

ahmed you make me laugh.

why maaaan?? i was thinking old school accord front end with flip lights would be bomb son!!! WEST-SIDE!!!

What not to do:

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b331/ka24turbo/dscf01472lg.gif

http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerofile/35093/19494notlowenough-med.jpg

http://img349.imageshack.us/img349/8760/s14sil805vc.jpg

damn that actualy looks nice. with a good set of skirts and a decent rear valince it would be awsome… hummm maybe my coupe could use one…

I agree to disagree.

:cool: do you see any rice? (you can’t say s13.4 is rice, everything can be rice if it’s not done right;))

I know you said usually, but I’ve yet to see a bad example lol.

The second picture is not the same car it’s an actual s14. Both are dark and hide the lack of design flow.

^ no offence to who ever owns that car but yuck!!!

lol this man speaks the truth!

some ppl can only see the finnished product, the guy who knows his shit can see a zip tied together car and see what it COULD be

I know, it’s a S14.5, in regards to your opinion on body flow and lines.
Don’t seem dark with the light reflecting off the lines of the car, mehh.

that vert with s14 kouki front end looks sick i hate the s14 zenki front end on anything but the kouki is just a slightly cheaper s15 with somewhat the same looks

Hmmm its gunna be hard lol Its gunna be gun metal once is painted or The new 370z Gun metal lol so its kinda hard to pck what one i would like … hmmmm

Thanks for all your inputs guys!!