What's everyones take on this S13

I came across this S13 last weekend in the parking lot of Fujispeedway. On a personal level, I like the way the two tone roof and lower panels look. As for the wheels, they should be tossed in favor of something a little more nicer.

Anyhow, whats everyone take on this look?

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y148/GATMOTORS/FUJI87.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y148/GATMOTORS/FUJI86.jpg

its too high, ghey wing

alberto Jannarone has the same aint scheme

Good: Paint, hood, bumper, aero

Bad: Taillights, wing, wheels, rideheight

The only things I can’t stand are the wing and the tails. But he can always tint the tails and remove the wing :wink: The rest aint bad. It’s a nice clean look.

The car would be pretty good if he didn’t have that huge-ass wing and the those tail lights…

I don’t mind the wheels at all actually… they seem to have a decent offset…

edit: why did he put “240sx” on the car ? LOL

whats it got for power?

supercharged B16?

Same reason people put “silvia” badges on their car? iono.

Looks alright, that paint scheme (with different colours) is being done by everyone now.

I’d guess it’s b/c it’s running a KA-T? Only thing that would make sense to me really, I mean, you’re in Japan… you’ve seen this north american KA-T craze, you’ve seen the dyno graphs, and since you have nothing else to spend your money on (literally…) you have one shipped from the States or Canada :wink:

Damn. Altezzas finally found their way onto the coupe.

boo-urns

Isn’t great how half the guys are bashing this. Noone even knows, what suspension its running, what power upgrades it has, nor what diff its running etc.

If I knew these than I would comment, the chassis is probably rust free, and that wing will look good when the car has an agressive kit. The wheels are sorta weak, but they are decent. Only thing that needs to go are those tails.

Andrew.

IdiotBox = -1
This thread has nothing to do with how this car performs.
It could be making eleventy billion horsepower and it wouldn’t change my opinion on the wheels, the rideheight, the wing, and the fugly tails.

IdiotBox = -1
It could be making eleventy billion horsepower and it wouldn’t change my opinion on the wheels, the rideheight, the wing, and the fugly tails.[/quote]

WTF is IdiotBox?
And why Sir Mike are u taking this personally?

Myself I give 2 shits about how the car looks, if it performs, enough said. I was just commenting on what I thought :?

IdiotBox = -1
It could be making eleventy billion horsepower and it wouldn’t change my opinion on the wheels, the rideheight, the wing, and the fugly tails.[/quote]

WTF is IdiotBox?

Myself I give 2 shits about how the car looks, if it performs, enough said. I was just commenting on what I thought :?[/quote]

thats is ur old nickname no>? i dunno

we comment on looks not turbosuperbananchragers,

GT

IdiotBox = -1

WTF is IdiotBox?

Myself I give 2 shits about how the car looks, if it performs, enough said. I was just commenting on what I thought :?[/quote]

thats is ur old nickname no>? i dunno

we comment on looks not turbosuperbananchragers,

GT[/quote]

:lol: oh ya, I used that like over 2 years ago. IE welcome to 2 years ago Mike :stuck_out_tongue: …Idiotbox stands for television and was a song written by a Band named Incubus back in the day. Awsome lerics in the song, little tid bit for you.

I commented on its looks did I not. I also commented on what I think counts, which we can’t see.

Why is everyone so touchy?

Andrew.

Hey, get back in your Box!

haha

Idiotbox, thats a name i havent heard in a long time.

Why is everyone so touchy?

Andrew.

bitch i will slap you in the face :wink:

get on topic!!

GT

:roll: … in…cu…bus?
Enough of this shiet, msn me if you wanna share your musical genius with me and ill share with you why I thought your post was dumb.
:love: You’ll always be Idiotbox the electrical fan finger stopper/chopper to me.

I fucking love the wing.

Uber sex.

wheels kinda suck, poo poo offset.

funny 240sx badging.

Well its a late model so I suppose its running a black top smartass.

get rid of the tails and and the wing and slam it, then it will look a lot better.