Went out for some rice......

it’s a nice car with some nuts on it…now I gotta go bust lenny’s balls for selling it.

Love the color, have fun with that!

once im doing putting in the forged internals, bigger cams, and better intake mani. you and i will have to do some tuning!!

I know where those pics were taken. :snky:

in.

If you are talking about “rex” isn’t that a wrx…in which case is boosted? if it’s not a wrx then don’t mind me…

I have a del sol too…the black one with black/red rotas (eviljays old car)

I’ve been reading up, i’m assuming it has a d16 in it? If so…check out Suzuki Vitara pistons…they can be had for like 100$…get some stronger connecting rods and headstuds and you should be good for 300whp

no, its a b16

the june 1st deal has been an ongoing joke with me and andyb lol. But the left side of the car will drag causing him to go off the road. So i call the right lane.

its on, i already got my crew chief for the race. bring it!!

a pair of sidecutters will do the trick.

Nice dude, very clean Sol

That’s a highly unoriginal thread title…

I hate internet lingo.

Oh a brighter note, have fun with your new ride.

put lennys old wheels back on they look way better…thats if you have em

those rims are for sale on here…

and i wanna be in on this june 1st dealio… :slight_smile:

yes but brian was winding his car out like 1000-1500 rpms more then lenny so he would be in a better power range on shifts

well that is reving his car higher not his gearing. i didnt say either of them was redlining or short shifting, i just said that they have the same gears. god you’re so mindless. haha

yea no haha! and and fyi i shut down at every race at 130-135 when my 4th gear run out and i passed you well b4 120 but anyway
you only took the jump on me because you were break boosting and i was not as soon as i hit 3rd i cought up to you then mid way through 3rd i started passing you then by the time i got to 4th was way ahead of you look at the video!!

Lenny never brake boosted the teg wasnt that fast i dunno y you keep thinking it was

omfg another “you only won cause you brake boosted” :hang:

whats the matter do you not have a left foot?