Went out for some rice......

omfg another person quoting a post they didn’t read.

whats the matter can you not read? he did win.

you guys are almost making the vw kids look cool… :picard:

he told me he was first of all!!! and the car is def fast it was only on 9lbs and it was def faster then lennys car. but whatever, bill reality check your car is not that fastest either, you might think its fast because your so damn cocky but you only made a little over 400hp on 17lbs but whatever

dude your a fucking retard you should kill yourself!!

after seeing his times and trap at lancaster, id say its damn fast lol

im not saying its slow and a shit box its def a fast car but there are a lot of cars around that are way faster!!
but i dunno why bill has to feel the need to dog on everyones car because it might not be as fast as his

ah word, but you would def have to have one fast ass car to take down bill

lol are you a fucking idiot? Bill’s one of the most laid back, not cocky people I know. He’s not dogging anybody, you talk like the teg was a fucking supercar.

Brian your car was as fast as mine 2 years ago when it was at 14psi 380whp and i was at 300whp. When u had it it was at 9psi the turbo going boost leaks galore and the bottom end going. I never said my car was fast but where did i compare mine or even bring it in. But since you did i dont think my car is that fast either but i dont see anyone else having better times at the track then me in a fwd so just think about that.

lol bill your car IS fast, that trap u had going all night is no joke

^^ lol thanks man but my next build will be a lot faster don’t you worry

i beat bill. matter of fact i have never lost to bill :wink: hehe. im done with racing to much bullshit

Bill has the fastest Honda in WNY, but I guess its not fast?

fastest track times, i wouldnt say its the fastest. well now it is since mine is all parted out.

looking for high 16’s right :gotme:

this is brian (big b)

bill i know your car is fast!!! iseen it run at the track and we went on cruises last year im not saying that its not just seems like you always dog my car and talk shit, i fixed all the boost leak prob’s and shit and on 15psi the car was fast to me, i guess you would not think its fast seeing as your car is faster but there is no reason to talk shit
anyway im down with it i sold the car a few months ago and ill be out next year with a better faster car so we will go from there!

p.s
i would still like to see wayne race you with my old car when its done and on 18-20psi if your down for a run,

yea im always down for a run

this was suppose to be a post about my car, not bills and big bs, i hate you guys:barf: but on a side note i would like to see what you have in store for your sneaky sneak project big b, if its what you told me it should be damn fast when your done with it.

jeezus fucking christ drama! hahah me and bill will do a pull when the teg is done and make this stuid nonsenece go away, and fuck ill run andy to to get rid of more whos faster! yayayay

Layzie = top HONDA to date in WNY ( but he is an F-body lover now)