Fast/Quick Honda Guys, Pull up a chair

Well I know I am not the only one who is building a honda so I was wondering who else is going to be out there this summer with a honda. Spring is getting closer everyday and I know must of you guys are starting to work more and more on your projects.

What are you doing, NA or turbo? What kind of honda/ acura do you have?

===I also think this would be a great place for Honda guys to call each other out===

honda accord turbo, ill be back with a much better setup

Wow you’re a fucking Honda noob…

1. You’re hood latch is always broken
  2. You never talk about mods…

Can’t even believe you would start a thread like this…If only MrSmith saw this…

i lol’ed not gonna lie

I’ll be driving a stock integra

Ill be driving the quickest honda around.

1991 Civic EF hatch
staying NA this season… :snky:

and damn straight my hood latch is broken…

:nono:

noob honda owners dont know the art of sneaky

i got my money on elmisterio this year, now that im gone.

HMMM is that some form of call out

:meh: damn. I miss my civic.
‘UfOkerS’ :cry:

i know how you feel man, sold my ef hatch this past summer and im itching to pick up another one. im thinking this time im going to go with a del sol and up my swap from the b16 to a b18. it may or may not get turboed, i dont need that much speed, i know it will only get me in trouble.

something like that:D

^^^ whats up with your set up this year(you can pm me it lol) im just doing suspension this year holding off on the big turbo set up for next year.

same set up

Prelude

my thoughts exactly. my hood latch is always broken and ive never put anything on my car except an ebay fart can. no, seriously, my car has nothing done to it.

really? Well i never did get to finish telling you what i was doing. We wer both too busy telling the bartender to get us two heinekens

i got my $$$ on bill (mindless) in the 1/4… and you all can quote me on that

unclebens>alllllll

:gay: