Look what we can do!.....

With COMPLETELY stock internals, less boost(than shawn), 1 less turbo(than shawn), FWD, less HP(than Shawn and these big bad V8’s), less weight, 2 less cylinders(than shawn), half the cylinders than the LSx, NO LOW END TORQUE!#@#

:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

10.5 @ 133
60’ - 1.674
1/8 - 6.88 @ 109

Running off wastegate (13psi), 93 pump gas, 498whp 326 wtq, 2230 lbs.

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn164/boostedk20eg/buschurshootout.jpg
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn164/boostedk20eg/norwalkshot.jpg
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn164/boostedk20eg/burnout2.jpg

Thats pretty sick…

There’s no way that went that fast with no low end torque :wtf :wtf :wtf

yeah and no chance he cut that 60ft with no low end torque either :wtf

Wait… if there’s a turbo kit on it, then it’s not a K20 any more :tong Now I got it

Forgot it’s a tin can. :slight_smile:

500WHP at 13PSI? What turbo?

Impressive car but not mah bag.

200whp comes from the wiggins clamp on the ic piping and the rest is from the gt35r

Impresive that you caught that. Awesome clamps but damn pricey.

I can stick a d-size model rocket engine in a soda can too, doesn’t mean it’s cool.

In the end it’s still a Honda…

i know a lot of people are gonna get bent out of shape, but i’d have to agree… :nod

i agree to disagree, sure its a honda, but seriously its got nothing radical done to it, nothing that cant be done by the next guy… id drive that car all day long… i hate my car, straight up. id love a 90-92 gti with a 1.8t in it, but my mk4 was bought because the interior is nice and the car is all that bad, not a drag car by anymeans. if i were to build a SFWD class car if be an EG/EJ honda, no doubt about it.

Rant time

“its just a honda” Your right its not like honda has been making good reliable cars for years now. Its not as if the things they do with tine NA motors pushing pretty good power isnt pretty impressive or anything. What the fuck are you talking about its still a honda? Go race the just a honda and get smoked.

For the record, I don’t know this owner or care about him, your pathetic to talk down on a car thats fast as shit with such a low psi theres tons left in that just a honda…grow the fuck up…that “just a honda” attitude got old fucking 6 years ago.

PS: You’re JUST a douche.

They’ll come back and say “Oh well ______ cars are way more comfortable and better quality…etc.etc.etc”(not you Brett lol)

It def. does get old quick with the “just a honda” remarks. Just a honda? That “just a honda” i posted is FAR nicer than any of the people’s cars saying that it’s “just a honda”

Whatever.

hondas are J----- unK

not, i wish i had a teal eg hatch with a k20 and a full race sidewinder kit with a 3076R… best sounding turbo IMHO…

Let’s do that with mine…I’ll need help though!

get the hardware and i’d be more then willing to help!

It will still be just a Honda

you need to hear a GT4294R with twin 44’s at 40+psi

now adays u can almost say its a typical honda