What are YOU doing today?

I had a Mongoose bike I bought at a bike store and it was just as much of a POS as a Walmart Mongoose. Always breaking.

That was back when I was 15 and Mongoose was supposedly a good brand.

looked at dressers for the new addition to the familys room then drank a few beers and grilled and no finishing it off with a homeade snocone!

sitting here bored as fuck thinking about going to bed

went to a bbq, got intoxicated, sent my truck down my neighbors trail and smashed it all the fuck up on some trees, got stuck, pulled it out with the tractor, then went cliff jumping in breakabeen. twas a good day

And theres that ‘car jump’ over there. lol

we didnt dick with that, we already had one truck fatality :lol

Working 12 hrs again today.

Boooooooooooored

Going to negotiate on a 2004 TL, then LVD laters.

putting some roofing on my camp on burden lake, SOO FUCKING HOT

Working until 5:00PM and it’s pretty much a fuckin’ monsoon outside.

Driving to Poughkeepsie in my POS Hyundai company car.

Debating if I want to ski this weekend.

http://www.dkszone.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/HTC_DESIRE_GINGERBREAD_UPDATE.jpg

2.3 w00t

Wut

Driving to Oneonta.

Yup. I’m camping up in NH with the girl this weekend and were gonna be right near Mount Washington. There’s still a little bit of snow left in the ravine up there and its still skiable. I’m debating, I’ve never skied in June before it’d be interesting.

Sitting in the office doing sales calls all day BLAH. Outside sales are 100 times better, especially on days like today. I have a “target” number of calls to make, trying to get those done as quick as I can so I can sit back, kick my feet up on my desk and relax for a while

Banger needs to be thrown there asap. Do it and wel all get kbizz to blow you or something.

yea i should probably have people out there for my birthday