What up yall?

Wassup ya’ll? Clarence up in this piece!

I roll 04 Denali and a 04 Suzuki Gixxer 6hungggeee (My get away bike)

the denali sits on 22s, full blown stereo. 4 12’s a shit load of amps and a fuck load of decebells! Full Xbox and laptops, dvd with monitors in every seat and Sirius satalight radio for the uncensored shit!

My bonk rolls full polished!! frame, swing arm, rear sets, pipe all that shit. got a power commander, 1 tooth down in the front, 2 down inthe rear for top end speed. It dont wheelie that good but Ill lose that to get up to almost 180 on a 600 anyday!:naughty:

My hobbies are smoking the ricer kids that think their car is fast cause they took a wing off a old cessna airplane and attached it to the back of a front wheel drive car… Incorrectly to boot!

Add a really cool japaneese writing sticker and a screw on fart can from Advanced Auto Parts and you’ll have the ultimate “Smoked rice” ride in the city if you wanna try and run me!!

I reside in the 212 but tear it up all over the place. If ya see me and wanna run em, pull up and give me the sign. Im always down for a challenge! Straights, track or twisties, bring it bieotches!!! HAHAHA! Ill see ya around and lets have fun!

(Oh, Ill post pics up later of the bike and truck… just got a new Comp and tryin to figure it out… .Oh and Im white if that matters)

ok…

hi

oh my, must be a friend of quiks:kekegay:

this has to be a joke

no, no joke… Im serious. Just trying to make my mark and draw attention to a well rounded, well versed person.

Enjoy.

P.S. If you read this as I SMOKE ALL RICERS, you read wrong… Im talking about little johnny or jimmy that turned 16, took moms civic to advanced auto, spruced it up with above said parts, and now thinks its a race car. I hvae nothing against the true racers and real cars. Theyre pretty neat. I may actually get one one day. For now, I just like my truck for crap weather and the bike for all balls out speed and thrills… Aint nothing like going that fast for that long!

:bowrofl: :wtf:

so are you a black white supremacist?

x2 welcome?

haha no Im a white black supremist… from the waist down.

I have rhythm though but no song to go with it!!! HAHAHAHA! Thanks for the welcomes and acknowledgements! When do I get to post in the big boy threads?

one more friggin post

1 more post

repost

wtf you have to post 5xs? huh… weird, but ok.

well ur golden

welcome

ok, still cant post up… whats the deal?

Heeeeellllllllppp!!!

shucks

definately more of a breakthrough than schmeider

Thats exactly what I was thinking… I think.:hsdance: