Pittspeed n00b

Hey, guys. I’m more of a bike guy but figured I’d see what you guys are all about. I ride a 2000 Ducati Monster 900sie which now has a very nice dent in the gas tank from a nice highside before Thanksgiving. I probably put more miles on that then my car.

For the car I have a 98 Mazda 626 with a weak v6 and 5spd. Not what you’d call fast but my buddy spumoni1984 is trying to get me to autoX it so he can laugh at me as his Evo beats me by about 15 seconds. So there it is, just saying hello.

dude, i wouldn’t be to sure about that. you’ve got some nice tread left on those winters, and that v-6 has to put down at least 150…through the front wheels…on a dry track…

:tool: I bet I can get about 30 degress of body lean out of it tho!!

Welcome

welcome, fellow biker

Welcome. Monsters are badass.

Well mine isn’t quite as badass as it used to be. It looks a little bit more like a rat bike now haha. After I throw some money at it she’ll be back into shape.

welcome

welcome
the monsters are badass for sure

mmmm Ducati…

Welcome to the fold

welcome!!

Welcome to Pittspeed …

welcome! don’t worry about the winter tires and autox’ing too much. there was a guy at the end of last season racing a bmw on blizzaks and he actually still did really well.

welcome to the thunder dome, you don’t have to apologize for a 626 DD, 2 of my 3 cars don’t even have 100whp :bigthumb:

welcome

welcome

welcome:beer:

Welcome…