What's everyone giving up for lent?

i’m giving up myspace. lol im sooo addicted so this is going to be extremely difficult. :hang:

uh, nothing

Nada. Already gave up alot.

i am giving up on giving up things

When is lent? :stuck_out_tongue:

haha it starts today (ash wednesday) and goes until easter sunday which is april 16th. during lent you’re also not supposed to eat meat on fridays. dont go thinking im a jesus freak though, i just did some research.

apparently there aren’t as many people as i thought celebrating it so this thread might be doomed.

i am a non practicing nothing…i think most religions are BS…i only pray to the car gods (cheesey Fast and Furious line)

i gave up molesting my dog. seeing as i never did it it wont be hard to give up

I am not religious, and i despise all the people who ordered fish today at mcdonalds, and who will every friday…go away…i dont want to cook your fish anymore

soo, i heard the whole friday fish fry thing has no religious significance

my mom lived in italy for a couple years, she said america is the only country that does the fish fry thing

they only allow fish because all the “leaders” were fishermen

i dont eat fish. bleh.

i hate fish…well i like tuna fish but that it

masturbation. lol…j/k im not catholic…i dont give up anything.

lent

I’m done with Sunday school… :stuck_out_tongue:

OMG OMG OMG FISH FRI FRIDAYS!!!

WHOOOOOOOOO WHIOOOOOOOOOOOOO@@@!!!

i had a fish fry tonight. it was delish. and free.

i love my job.

and im giving up. um. stabbing hookers. its gonna be tough. i was up to like 2-3 hookers a night at my peak.

I give stuff up all the time. So I feel I don’t need too. :slight_smile:

i gave up going out of my way to run over cats with my car. But if they happen to run in front of it- they are shit outta luck