STEAK

So I eat meat(Steak/Beef/Chicken) on Wednesdays and Frydays what about you

me too, im catholic but i dont believe in all the shit the church tells me, and most people that go to church probably shouldnt go because they commit mortal sins, which technically doesnt allow them to accept communion, but its all a bunch of horseshit to me, science has already proven all of religion wrong, and there’s no denying that. if youre a good person and treat others well, bad shit wont happen to you and good things have a better chance of happening, so eat all the fucking steak you want out of your gfs snatch =)

I don’t disagree with catholic lentin practices as an exercise in sacrifice can be a valuable lesson in discipline, but I refuse to believe that on judgement day my diet will be brought into question.

Besides, most fish in our modern food chain comes from fish farms so you’re not typically helping the common fisherman when you have a big greasy fish fry.

So yeah, I eat meat. Grass fed beef from a local farm though. Probably more along the lines of the original ideology to the rule anyway.

Went to fuds today with the wife and b-inlaw and enjoyed the shorter line with just us heathens getting our beef.

lol I have also told people to clean there forehead

:word:

omG ash wednesday forgot about that, that shit always pissed me off in grade school that shit would itch so bad and the fucking slut bag nuns would tap me with a ruler if i rubbed it off, and id tell my dad and hed be like you deserved to get slapped WTF fuck my life

lol love it

I eat whatever I want whenever I want. If i wanted someone telling me what I had to eat, I would go back to being 2.

yes

i ate a fish fry for lunch. it sounded good. i figure when its 50/50 on a decision and i can follow a church rule with one of the choices, why not. However, last year, steak and BJ day occurred during lent. This rule was thrown by the wayside.

2 weeks FYI

the only reason i would eat fish today or on a friday is BECAUSE of all the people who don’t eat meat… restaurants get a nice supply of fresh fish on these days, so the chances of me eating a week old frozen haddock are much slimmer.

That being said, i just had a roast beef sandwich, and will most likely be getting a fish fry for dinner.

i love when st patricks day falls on a friday during lent. at that point the catholic priests feel that it is ok to “override” the catholic religion just so that they can eat corned beef… child molesters

lolz

but hey if you don’t have soot on your face you’re going to hell