What's up everyone!

Hello all, I just wanted to introduce myself because I forgot to when I signed up. Many of you already know me, but for those who don’t my name is Paul and I own and operate Swerve Motorsports, located at 3149 Walden Ave. Depew, NY 14043. Unfortunately, I do not have much time to post because I am very busy running the store and website, but please feel free to contact me if I can help you in any way. We offer high-quality import performance parts at good prices and will be offering installations and tire mounting/balancing services by next year. Stop by if you are in the area and check out our showroom.

As for my cars, I have a 95 Civic hatch with a B18 swap set up for SCCA Solo II events and an 02 Civic Si with many mods for my daily driver.

See you guys around and thank you for all your support!!!

Paul Vandenbergh
[email=“paul@swervemotorsports.com”]paul@swervemotorsports.com

welcome! :slight_smile:

:wave: what’s up

HI Paul…are you racing in the divisionals this weekend?

welcome…but ur gonna get yelled at for advertising in ur sig if u dont pay for advertising

we dont yell here.

we just take pinky fingers

Yes, I have tried to inquire as to how I sign up as a vendor, but no one has contacted me…can anyone help?

:tup: to a nice guy

saw some guy from canada heading down to your shop today … he didn’t want to play though :slight_smile:

welcome

good choice on paying for the advertising here, you’ll get a lot more exposure. i’d never heard of your place til now :tup:

no, I would like to eventually but for now I stick to local events (WNY, FLR) especially because I am still getting my car to where it needs to be and I would like another year or two of driving experience under my belt as well.

Cool, glad to hear that!!

I guess that is better than other things I can think of;)

i dont know about that. i use my pinky to pick my nose more often than i use my cack to :slight_smile:

lol!

welcome aboard :tup:

Welcome. I think I had a card of yours stuck in my window trim @ the S+R Cruise night a month or so ago.

welcome :tup:

LOL, good point!!

Yup, we make it up there sometimes…

:wave: hello!

Hey Paul, shoot me a PM about advertising rates.

ive meet this guy in person…def a great guy:tup: and he had the best prices on the tires i was looking for also:tup: