Saturday 1-27-07 Winter Meet @ PM:P

3rd Annual Winter Meet
When: January 27th, 7PM - ?

Where:
PM Performance
108 Sawyer Road
Tonawanda NY 14150

Why: Racing vids, food and '07 bragging.

Last year 25+ people showed up at Pauls house (nytrus1), mostly from WNYFbody. This year we are hosting it at our new shop and have the extra room to invite everyone from NYSpeed as well. We plan on having burgers and some drinks on hand. Feel free to bring any other food you may want to grill up, as well as your fav. beer. Im putting together some video of '07 and the Orlando Street Nationals. If anyone has a projector we can borrow, we’ll set it up on our 30x18 wall.

Right now we are finishing up some paint, installing the lifts and having the security system finished. I have talked briefly with Howie about advertising once we are officially open for business next month, but since a number of people have already come down to check it out, I hope he doesnt mind if I give some details of the shop, along with directions to the meet:

The shop is located on Sawyer Road in Tonawanda:
290 to the 190South
Sheridan/Kenmore exit
Continue straight on Sawyer (exit become sawyer)
Aprox. 1 mile down on the right, corner of Sawyer and Cherry
We have some parking in front and on the side of the building. There is an additional lot available nearby as well.

• 4000+ sq feet of work area, office, engine clean room, and parts/tire storage.
  • Welding, cage building, engine building, cylinder head porting, transmission rebuilds, & custom fabrication available.
  • 12’x12’ door and 14’x14’ door
  • Two 10,000lb lifts. One with extended-height for anything you can drive in
  • Tire machine that can handle 23inch rims
  • Wheel balancer
  • Shop press
  • Plasma cutter
  • MIG welder
  • TIG welder
    etc etc

We will focus on performance jobs, but any repair is welcome and will be taken care of a.s.a.p. If needed, we can make arrangements to pick up vehicles/parts with any one of the 3 shop trailers. I’ll post up the phone # and web address as soon as that is finalized.

SIIIQ!

It’s on a Saturday so I might have to work, but if not I’ll show up :tup:

hmm ill have to make a trip out to check it out

ill hit that up, mark, ya may get aressted thow, :lol:

FuzzyFish Gave the :tup: for using his projector. Maybe Josh might have the 06’ NYSpeed compilation vid done and we can play that on the wall?

I checked with Josh and he said he wasnt going to be ready, but :tup: for the projector use. It would be a shame to waste that big white freshly painted wall

Just to expand on what Mark said,

Everyone is invited from NYSPEED to THE Winter RaceParty! We will be featuring Racing videos via Projection Screen, Hot Dogs and Burgers on our PMP Indoor Grill :), Cars and engines to check out, and LOTS of Bench Racing and Braggin.

Myself and Badazz are very excited to offer the Wny and Southern Ontario community our services at our new Performance Shop. Our focus will be on Domestic and European Performance, but we have extensive experience with all makes and models. Engine builds from mild to wild, Power-adders, Suspension upgrades, RollCages(in house Tubing bender), Custom fabrication, as well as normal repairs, will be addressed in a professional and timely manner.

So, Saturday night, Jan 27th, come on down, watch some vids, eat our food, shoot the shit, and have a good time!

congrats on the new shop guys!

Now we just have to think of a name for the ceiling fan tape roll game and we can play that all night too. LOL

yea we got the roll down from the rafters with the scaffolding last night, so GAME ON

now since you have a date you guys actually have to finish the painting :lol:

i’ll probably stop on in :)…congrats on getting the new shop!!! Can’t wait to check it out

I’ll try to make it up…I’ve only met a few of you guys here and there on the streets, wouldn’t mind checking out the new facilites!

it sounds fun. My new ride should be in that night or sunday morning at latest. if it makes it in, i’ll stop by :slight_smile: congrats on the new shop guys!!

I’m bringing some food. CHEDDARWURST FTW!!!

Im gonna drag Oroc, Bladez, and myself out for this one :tup:

Congrats guys, good for you! When I come out Saturday I’ll have to talk to you about my buddy’s car. 3rd gen formula that just needs to be finished up right so I will talk to my buddy and maybe by then we can set something up so you guys can get this thing finished for him.

Again, congrats and good luck, and most likely see yas on Saturday :tup:

ballerrrrrrrrr

:tup:

Dammmmmn…that solidified my decision:)

is that hooks towings old joint?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/badnewsmini/image_map-1.gif
thats a hop skip and a jump from my sisters place on riverview, Ill have to stop by.