pjb,s e/bay build up

Again I have no idea, but with a EFI setup with bigger injectors and no tune in the computer to compensate, its just dumping fuel into the motor thinking their still the stock injectors? Maybe theres something way off with how the stang is setup but without telling the comp how to compensate for these big injectors it would run rich as shit… And if thats the case it may be running rich enough to the point where its stumbleing when its metering the ammount of air comming in and trying to dump the same ammount of fuel as the computer is setup for but being the injectors are bigger their spraying to much.

I dunno if that makes sense, im beat to shit right now but it looks fine.

Anyways Paul seriously man get it figured out, youve come to far and dumped to much money, everythings there now it just needs to be tweaked, its not like you put it all together and the whole motor blew up… it just has a few kinks in it.

When I did my NA2T i got so caught up I first started the car up with the N/A ECU not thinking, the car ran rich as balls idleing and would stumble like a bitch when reving because the computer had no idea how to componsate for the bigger injectors… it was like 2am then I was like AHHH fml i forgot to swap the ECU’s over, then obviously the turbo ECU had a fuel map for the bigger injectors

I’d think regardless of the make of the car the same would apply…

I remember reading somethign you wrote about adjust the maf too… As far as I knew most MAF’s do have a way to adjust them but as far as I knew its generaly not recommended and you can fuck the maf up doing it… not to mention I wouldent think thats a safe way to trick the computer and componsate for the bigger injectors