+1 to Swerve Motorsports

My tend to procrastinate caught me this weekend. My inspection was up on the GTO 9/30 and I planned on getting it done today. Doing the quick “pre-inspection” in the driveway I realized my rear tires were completely bald and never going to pass.

Tossed the snows and rims in the back of the Expedition, headed over to Swerve on my lunch, and 15 minutes later headed out with the tires mounted and not a scratch on my chrome 17’s.

:tup: to great service at a good price and being able to get me in last second like that.

indeed, paul is an awesome guy. i recommend everyone to swerve

Your tires were bald months ago :stuck_out_tongue:

ye has done 2-3 sets of tires for me… always came out perfect

[quote=“Viper966,post:4,topic:36276"”]

ye has done 2-3 sets of tires for me… always came out perfect

[/quote]

x2

did a set for me and was very friendly and efficient

Paul knows customer service - great guy, great prices, and great service.

and he’s one sexy guy :wink:

also did a few tire mounts for me.

awesome service

:tup:

Swerve for tires for the win.

Never had my tires mounted, but the dudes at Swerve are sweet. And they have Arizona Iced Tea. :slight_smile:

Now don’t forget - Swerve’s not just for tires! Check them out for all your automotive needs!

/shameless plug

word, swerve is the shit :tup: very nice group of people over there, awesome customer service. Will definitely go back again

edit: had a friend with me when I went there to get my tires put on a few months back. He was also very impressed with them and is now a customer of theirs

[quote=“Carnut,post:3,topic:36276"”]

Your tires were bald months ago :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

They were balding months ago. They are now completely bald. 4000 miles on a set of tires probably means I need to spend less time with the T/C off. :slight_smile:

Good news is the fronts are still about 60-70%. RWD FTW.

they put on my shocks and struts and was a fair price and good place to go to

I was there over the weekend…I would recommend them and plan on getting my winter tires mounted there soon. thanks :slight_smile:

:tup:

was going to make one of these before, they do a good job, and are accommodating.

Does Paul/Swerve post on the boards???

Never see imput from that realm

I wanna talk egs dawgggg

[quote=“dawn,post:10,topic:36276"”]

Never had my tires mounted, but the dudes at Swerve are sweet. And they have Arizona Iced Tea. :slight_smile:

[/quote]

yeah these guys are great had 4 new tires mounted balanced and i got my first arizona iced tea never had one before

Arnold Palmer FTW

[quote=“MOBOOST4U,post:17,topic:36276"”]

Does Paul/Swerve post on the boards???

[/quote]

The way the phone was ringing off the hook while I was there he probably doesn’t have time to play on the web. :slight_smile:

anyone know his # there?