Email:
sales@swervemotorsports.com

-State of the art TOUCHLESS tire mounting and balancing

-Import performance parts IN STOCK

-Wheel and tire packages available for all cars

-Carbon fiber hoods, lips, trunks, sheets and more
Custom installations available by appointment

About Us:

We are happy to announce our sponsorship of NYSPEED. We would like to use this forum to connect us with the local online performance community. Please check out our website at www.swervemotorsports.com where you can enter your vehicle information and see both car specific and universal parts for your vehicle. We specialize in imports but, can get parts for most domestic and European vehicles. Once again please use the website as a reference. If you have any questions about in stock availability and pricing please call, email or PM us.

TOUCHLESS TIRE MOUNTING AND BALLANCING

Our biggest offering to the local performance community is our state of the art tire mounting and balancing machine. We guarantee scratch free tire installation of tires up to 24 inches. We have the ability to mount the most difficult tires including low profile and race tires. We offer a lifetime balance warranty and experience in mounting the most difficult tires available. Our pricing for tires depends on the level of difficulty, rim size, and tire.

WE OFFER AN NYSPEED DISCOUNT FOR TIRE MOUNTING AND BALLANCING!!!

Showroom:

We have a wide selection of performance parts available in stock for many different vehicles. Please contact us for more information regarding in stock availability and pricing.

In Stock Items:

-Full selection of ENEOS oil products

-Same day delivery of performance tires in all available sizes

-Brembo Sport Rotors (call for car specific availability)

-Stainless Exhaust kits (call for car specific availability)

Performance Installs:

Please call for information and to schedule an appointment. We can install a wide variety of bolt on components including intake, exhaust, and suspension components. When it comes to large jobs such as motor swaps, clutch installs, etc… please call us. Our shop labor rate is $60/hr.

DENT WIZARD

If you have any dings or dents that need to be pulled call us. We offer this service at a fraction of the cost collision shops charge. We use the same “Wizard” that does the NYSPEED dent removal meets.

Not sure if I can reply in this section, but :tup: to their tire mounting. I’ve had several sets done there.

EDIT: Guess I can reply. :slight_smile:

:tup: same thing, quick and easy

i was there the other day…

WHERE WERE YOU!

Swerve is the only place to go to for tire mounting. He also has great prices on many parts. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

:tup: Welcome aboard

do you sell sparco or corbeau seats?
welcome :tup:

We sell Sparco and Recaro seats. Give us a ring.

dealt with Paul a few times…good guy :tup:

:tup: to swerve, pauls a good guy and has a great work ethic.

did a great job on the 3 times i’ve been in for tire mounting, even on spray painted wheels! :tup: :tup:

:tup: to swerve, good bunch of friendly guys

Swerve is awesome. Paul did a great job on my tires even though they are a PITA!

Had them mount my tires as well :slight_smile: :tup:

:tup:

get all my tires through swerve

Swerve is awesome for getting tires mounted! Took his time and did them right the first time! :TUP: to Paul!!

Paul hooks me up whenever I need anything. His service is unmatched.

good to finally see swerve on here :tup:

had paul mount my rims not too long ago, good guy :tup: glad to have you guys on here

:tup: to paul and all the guys at swerve, he has mounted many a tire for me

:tup: to paul and andy - great guys. always help me out when i need something