Swerve Motorsports: Tire Mounting & Balancing info *Updated 2010 Pricing*

<b>SWERVE MOTORSPORTS</b>

3149 Walden Ave Depew (716) 685-8600

NOTE: All prices shown are for street tires only. Race tires, super low profile tires and heavily stretched tires are priced depending on difficulty. Regardless of the difficulty, we are the most reasonable place locally for specially mounting service.

Rim size less than or equal to 16" ==> $12.50/wheel

Rim size 17"==> $15/wheel

Rim size 18"+ ==> $20/wheel (depending on profile)

Tire balancing ==> $5/wheel

If you would like to setup an appointment for tire mounting please call us at (716) 685-8600 during normal business hours (M-F 11am-6pm Sat 12pm-2pm).

To add to the Rave reviews from the other thread; Saturday, two tires, 20 minutes in and out.

Thanks guys.

thanks again for the quick M+B today. now the p-car is ready to hit the streets… :tup:

Word these guys are THE BEST!!! Help me out in a pinch like allllll the time.

Swerve ftw! Paul stepped up to the challenge of mounting my 15x12’s without putting a scratch in my new rims.

Swerve rocks. Paul and his crew my summer tires onto my wheels super quickly and did a great job as always.

Thanks to Paul and the gang for the quick M&B this morning on my SSR’s

Another repeat Swerve tire M&B customer checking in. :slight_smile:

i have to head there my self for sme re-balancing

They threw a set of tires on my spare rims quickly and without any issues.
That is why I make the trip.

I was just there Monday as well. :tup:

Needed a set of RE-11’s and Paul was quick to get them in and on my car. :tup:

thanks to paul rich n norm for squeezing me in late notice and getting my stuff mounted and balanced :slight_smile: couldnt be happier!

this includes dismount in the price? I’ll take the old tires and get rid of em, just need a dismount done on a set of 4.

I will be in sometime in the next couple weeks, gotta get the wheels here first lol

Hey. I’m getting a summer set of rims and my car has the tpms. How much would it be to take the sensor off the stock rims and put it on the new rims? Plus mount and balance. 17" rims and tires.

in the pricing, what size is considered low profile or difficult to mount? i have 4 rims needing tires mounted, no dismount. tires are street tires.

sizes are 245/45/17 on a 17x8 and a 285/40/17 on a 17x10.

It might be a trip for me to go to Swerve and yea there are closer places…but its worth it to go here!
I send all my peeps to Paul
Thx always

Paul hooked it up again, as usual… <3 it.

can you guys do 22’s?