Getting tires mounted

This is first time I haven’t had a friend working somewhere that mounts tires. I never realized places charged so much for mounting and balancing.

My problem is I have 18" - 40 series tires going on. I pretty much just drove around and got prices today.

Custom Werks- $25 a wheel

Reid’s - $30 a wheel

Goodyear- $40 a wheel

Anybody have any places they use that won’t scratch my rims and fuck up the balance???

I’ll probably just go to Custom Werks as Don says they have one of the best tire machines in the area, but I felt I should share with people who may be facing the same ordeal soon.

potter road boces :smiley:

its free lol

I know Swervemotorsports mounts and balances wheels for a pretty good price. I think Bladez got his wheels mounted there so you can PM him and get his opinion.

word, just got mine done at swerve i believe it is 15 dollars a wheel. New snap on machine to which wont scratch wheels, i got my BBS done there and Newman had his works done there. The owner is paul.

It IS a pretty nice machine he has there. Im pretty sure Ken’s wheels have over a $3000 value and they came out perfect…

the rims alone are like 2800 bucks i think. my friend is friends with him

Swerve… wasn’t that the place that had a storefront in the Galleria mall a couple years back??

Where are they located???

Reid’s on Seneca has always been $20 for all 4 for me.

:gotme:

Edit- That was for 16" wheels though.

is swerve is using a touchless for 15 theres no second thought thats a amazing deal

I think I’m going with Swerve. Thanks for the heads up guys!

lol, sorry im not working for the save this time blobby :stuck_out_tongue:

S W E R V E, paul will give the best price and knows his shit

yes ken has a one off custom CCW wheel and cost A TON. paul didnt have any problems with them at all mounting the 315’s on the rears

25 a wheel isnt bad if they have a nice machine and you didnt buy your tires or wheels there. Mounting low profile tires can be a serious PITA on some rims.

Is this the same price for a 18" wheel with lowpro tires?
If it is where are they located at?

BTW I have 18s bbs and swerve is charging me 100 bucks

swerve did my work wheels… they were 3000 dollar wheels.

Nevermind I just notice POOPRAs post!

maybe it is 25 for the mount and balance, my bad. I wasnt sure what it was exactly because i got my tires and everything through him.

He hooked me up!!! Very pleased with the work and a really nice guy on top of it!!!

Anyone that needs tires mounted, go to Paul at SWERVE!!

^^^word