Where can I get new tires mounted?

I need to get my new tires mounted, I was wondering if anybody has a tire changer they have access to, and they can change my tires for me. I’d be willing to through in a few bucks,

Please let me know if any of you have access to a tire changer. Thanks!

Justin

Paul @ Swerve Motorsports - tell him you autox and he’ll hook you up.

How late are they open?

he is open until 6 but sometimes he is there a little later. Also he just got his touchless snapon tire mounter and balancer which are sick

Awesome, I’ll take a ride up there today

bump.

Looking to get new tires put on some 15’s I could give a fuck about and want to pay as little as possible.

:smiley:

I would say Walmart or Sears then.

I see you don’t have nice wheels. :wink:

Just went and visited Paul at swerve yesterday. Awesome guy and great pricing! I fully recommend you go there. He was able to get me in the same day, so just give them a call and see if he is available :tup:

Swerve is most likely cheaper than Wal-Mart/Sears. For a 15" wheel/tire I think they charge $10 per tire for mounting and balancing. They get :tup::tup: from me too.

yup Paul at Swerve is the way to go…awesome guy to be around and a good business man.

You could probably do them without a machine. Maybe.

or, if that doesn’t work, swerve… it’s where i get all my mounting done :tup:

that’s how i ended up watching my tires get put on for my mustang a couple years back.

swerve did my last set, i give them a big :tup:

i just went to firestone on saturday. they took the snows off my wheels, mounted old tires back on, balanced, and new valve stems. $48 after tax. Dunn Tire wanted $80+tax.
i also got a “free” alignment as part of my lifetime plan with them.

swerve.

Ditto, get a good price and help out the tuning scene in Buffalo