SWERVE MOTORSPORTS: TIRE MOUNTING PRICE INFORMATION

SWERVE MOTORSPORTS
3149 Walden Ave Depew (716) 685-8600

I’ve been getting a ton of requests for mounting and balancing so here is a price breakdown for NYSpeeders.

NOTE: All prices shown are for street tires only. Race tires, super low profile tires and heavily stretched tires are priced depending on difficulty. Regardless of the difficulty, we are the most reasonable place locally for specially mounting service.

Rim size less than or equal to 15" ==> $10/wheel

Rim size 16"-17"==> $15/wheel

Rim size 18"+ ==> $20/wheel (depending on profile)

Tire balancing ==> $5/wheel

If you would like to setup an appointment for tire mounting please call us at (716) 685-8600 during normal business hours (M-F 11am-6pm Sat 12pm-2pm).

:tup: :tup:

good deal

oh man i should have had mine done there

I think you guys mean 12pm-2pm :wink: But good deals :tup:

What mounting equipment do you use?

hes got a sick snap on machine with like 167487622567 arms

are these prices with or with out them on the car?

I believe the prices are the same either way. But whatever Rich (letItRoll) says is the right answer.

As for the machine… http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/item.asp?P65=yes&tool=all&item_ID=75096&group_ID=3282&store=snapon-store&dir=catalog

ill be going here from now on, this is less expensive than walmart even t-up =)

The prices are the same no matter if the wheels are on or off the car.

Paul did my 20’s for $100. Removed old tires and mounted and balanced the 4 new 1’s.

Did a good job and was careful with the work, shows that he cares about customers satisfaction.

Guarantee balancing doesnt hurt either just in case there is a prob. :tup:

paul always makes it a point to tell everyone thats worried about getting their rims scratched that his machine is touchless, which it pretty much is…he ALWAYS is super careful to make sure nothing gets bent/scratched/damaged etc…:tup: to a good dude-bro

:tup: to paul. Thanks for taking care of my newly powder coated wheels. Nice to meet you also.

:tup: a shop around here with good customer service is hard to find

good shop, good price.

I’m assuming that with the mounting cost, it includes the dismounts of the old tires, correct?

Went there once and wont go anywhere else Paul is a great guy. T UP

yup yup

shit good service like paul provides is hard to find period