Swerve Motorsports: Tire Mounting & Balancing info *Updated 2010 Pricing*

+1

thanks to pauly n the crew for mounting my tires yesterday!
and sorry to whoever’s appointment i kind of delayed :confused:

<3 hooked me up twice.

So Swerve puts tires on my wifes car and as usual they did a great job. My wife then runs over a 6 inch screw in the road. This totally being Swerves fault I bring the car back to them and get it cleaned up, patched, and thrown back on the car. Closing time, no appointment, in and out. Great service as usual and although I gave him all of the money I had in my pocket it was still cheap as I do not carry much cash.

Thanks again guys.

Bumpin this up just to say thanks. Got some nice Nokian Nordman 4 snows thrown on my mom’s Camry a couple weeks ago for a good deal. :tup:

Bump for Paul mounting and balancing my snows today with basically no notice. Wouldn’t go anywhere else to get tires installed. :tup:

Whats the going rate these days for that?

I had 17s and was charged what is advertised on page 1… cheap considering the service and the basically new touchless SnapOn machine Swerve has.

is this still current pricing? My dad has gotten into quite the predicament and has asked me to have a set of brand new snow tires switched from the wheels they are currently on to another set(currently tire-less set). They’d be loose (not on a vehicle)…was hoping to swing in tomorrow becuase I have the day off for election day…

Calling them would be a pretty obvious way to get an answer to your question.

I’ve gotten tires installed there a few times and will go back next time I need tires. :tup: to Paul and swerve

swerve is not open to the public anymore

[QUOTE=psphinx81;3509961]swerve is not open to the public anymore[/QUOTE

What! Since when

ever since oct 1st

They posted a thread a few weeks ago.

Link? Searched but couldn’t find it.

I don’t think there was ever a thread specifically about them closing. It was brought up in another tire thread.

Ohhh gotcha, thanks for the heads up.

So, they closed down?

Online business only now.

• Updated - - -

I had two 17" snows mounted and lifetime balanced at Walmart last weekend since I couldn’t run to Paul. $30 after taxes and disposal and I was able to get it done on a Sunday while the wife shopped.

Still not sure I’d want to take really nice rims there but for my winter set it was a good deal.

Yea I only let them mount steelies, the starch the piss out of alloys and what not. This has always been where I get my winter tires mounted. When I’m on route sometimes I go to holland south towns tire in holland I think the mounted and balanced 2 tires for $17 last time.