where the FU*& is my thread fobwall

wtf man its a friendly rivalry between all of us this has nothing to do with you! you guys can bithch about whatever you want on here but are quick to close peoples thread! I can get stupid if thats what you want.!

basically the story goes, Silvia_Drift
(Ramesh) been calling everyone out and then when time comes he didnt show up. He avoiding phone calls so might as well call him out on here… Ramesh you know you cannot beat Nick… You cant drag or road racing so hand in your keys!! just cause you have R-Comps dont make you fast LOL

Its a friendly thing so everyone hating needs to get a life and stop bitching to get post count up… i hate to say it, but you too Fobwall

let me guess your gonna delete this one too?

I was gonna put bing on blast too the other day but I knew it would get deleted anyway and I had good reason to do it

you other one is still there, try looking abit !!

farmer

LOL… well you know how SON is…?? when i first join this forum it was a fun place, but now all these kids got money and being real immature! you cant saying something without somebody crying about it… free speech i guess… WHOMP!!

where’s ramesh lol.

^^ told you he scared lol

So how do you explain when I tried to post a reply that I got a message sUing it was locked?!

^^ i didnt even bother looking after i got that message when i tried to reply

does it say moderator beside my name ???

didnt think so

quit using up bandwidth with your 16yr old e-thugging

farmer

LOL… well you know how SON is…?? when i first join this forum it was a fun place, but now all these kids got money and being real immature! you cant saying something without somebody crying about it… free speech i guess… WHOMP!!

soooooooo true its almost to the point were i cant post half the stuff i wanna say because people just argue for the sake of arguing

perfect example… the post above cmorris!! crying

lol all these years… all this time… i thought you were closing my hate threads lol

bajansr

why dont you take a fuckn chill pill. jesus christ. and why did you address your post to fobwall?? is he a moderator?!

i didnt lock your call out thread, btw, but i can see it’s been moved by someone to drama section (which is members only)

fuckn relax.

All that was going on is one person friendly calling out another on a failure to show up and avoiding calls for his own race… and then all you ppl chime in with something that has nothing to do with e-thugging. You ppl ALWAYS take something and twist it so it ends up in a real fight. Farmer you cool and all but sometimes you need to not tune in

Spd Dmn… why move registered drama to the membership section??

So pay up SUCKA!

let me get this straight . You came on my thread with you useless fucking comment and now calling me 16 and an e- thug?! You want e-thug Go Fuck Yourself
I’ll tell you in person too

Leave it for everyone to see and your also calling me 16 Im a grown fucking man bro wif kids

yeah its in the drama section… members only…

you both should be members by now anyways…

lol bing is a joker… give us a one week pass to the members section to see if it is worth the $10