people ruining good threads

i wish people would learn to not be such ass bags and not ruin perfectly good threads case and point my thread started about anything going on for friday the 17th

GROW THE FUCK UP AND SAY SOMETHING TO THE PERSON IN REAL LIFE AND STOP BEING TOMMY TUFF NUTS ON THE INTERNET

that is it i am bringing my notepad next time!!!
i am gonna yell at you with a sharpie and notepad:D

that what i like to hear jeff :bigthumb:

STFU noob

what?

eat a bag of dick you fudge packing ass pirate :smiley:

p.s. hows the 240 running :angel:

he got u by a year so both u no0bs STFU :jerkit:

:rofl:

stfu noob

what?

whatever the thread is, I will fuck up all your threads now :kekegay:

“people” = me… so if you want you can join the list that can suck my fucken dick… the two lil sallys are the ones that like to sit there and call me a piece of trash… i have yet to see one of those bitch ass motherfuckers step up and say it to my face. i’ll handle either one of them the day they do. it isn’t on me to go hunt them down… they can keep yelling from a far all they want. They will give excuses like " ur not worth the energy" “your boys will jump us” blah blah… thats what bitches say when they know the real.

i seriously dont understand what some of you think about… i guess im supposed to to let two little faggots bad mouth me up and down because of some preconcieved notion about me that i’m some wanna be thug gangster… everyone that knows me for real know thats its BULL SHIT…

is that all u ever can come up with for me?:weak: as u!

:drama:

i dont have a problem with you but i do have a problem with the petty ass bull shit between you and dave i dont know what really happen nor do i care

its call grow up be a man and just be friends with everyone at the end of the day what is it accomplishing having a problem with someone NOTHING

ive never once bad mouthed you(to your face or behind your back) nor do i see a point to start so dont come in here trying to say i have

cutty your a sissy. I was man enough to tell shit to your face @ the wet t-shirt contest on the west end bar thing. :rolleyes:
you said absolutley nothing.

you stood behind BJ like a fruit. so to see your post makes me pissed.
think what you type :stick:

I had no backup what so ever…

that was years ago, i can careless. but dont post FACE to FACE shit and be a hypocrite

meow

Actually, yes. :frowning:

:yum: wet t shirt contest
there needs to be another one of those

first off ur were there with quik. second of all i stood right there and said as long as you were talking shit on me i was gonna say shit back. how easily u forget. we both said its done and had a beer. yeah Bj was standing there but whats ur point. if i was standing behind bj youwould’nt have seen me… not tryin to be funny thats just the truth.