Who ever banned me.......

Althoug I am sorry to hear you are divorcing… I was also sorry to hear that someone else has let their life go to shit. People make some aweful decisions and sometimes you can recover from them and sometimes you can’t. Sounds like she is in for a long road, that she turned down her self… of her own will.

Like I said, she is not the person I married 4 years ago. I;m actually pretty happy being on my own. Got a bachlor pad going on. My Brother moved in back in August so thats cool. Got active in the fire department heavy again. Been flying at work when I have time out of the comm center. If everything is stabilized next summer, I;m either going to get a track bike and start getting into that, or I’m going to start for my private pilot licence.

I;m getting 3 more tattoos after the first of the year. I just got one this past summer after she assulted me and I drained our one joint account while dropping the PFA papers off at the police station. I left her with 7.29 cents in the account and I went and had the tatto done…lol

I have met a lot of great people and have had one hell of an increase in social life. It funny having a ton of people calling me all the time asking what I’m doing and if I want to come out.

Do I regret it no, am I glad its over yes.

WHOOP DAT

HIT EM!

glad to hear your on the ups mike…

and on the ups of the scale! ha :blue:

WOW !!!

She attacked you???

geez.

Oh yea,h in June after she had already moved out. Infact it was the weekend of OC car show. Thats why I didn’t go. I used the money we saved to go, to work on the house replacing 85% of the water lines.

First she slapped me in the face because I found the text messages which just strenghthed the emails and so forth I had showing she had a relationship and was fucking that degenerate (the same one who beat her up). After I found it she slapped me and I told her she needs to leave and I went up to get my wallet and stuff so I could leave and pick some things up for the water lines I was replacing.

Next thing you know she ran up and demanded I give her phone back. I told her no because it was attached to my account and I was taking it to the lawyer (let the chess game begin). At that point she started to punch and kick me. I sort of laughed and pushed my way down stairs since I was cornered, grabbed my gun out of the desk since I had no idea what she was going to do next, and headed over to her partents place and called the cops.

She called the cops just to get her phone back,. They told her she was S.O.L. and then when the assult shit came up she told the cop that I didn’t do anything and it was all her. Next thing you know the cop is telling me I need to get a PFA and she wouldn’t be able to get one since she admitted to the cop I didn’t do anything. With my job I can’t be involved with that shit so I went to night court and got a 24 hour PFA then contacted my lawyer and went for the full one.

At that point and time I knew it was over and went into chess mode. I can be very caluculating and will destroy you when you fuck with me. She found that out the hard way.

Sorry for hijacking your thread sleeper.

wow, mike thats crazy! glad that ur doing better!

wow.

E-fighting?

Eat Shit and Die

and MIKE:

wow!, truely glad to hear all is better man!

link me to online chess, I challenge you!

Pissed off thread turned into an EMO thread…please lock it…

emo thread for an emo fag… :tounge:

:zzz::zzz::zzz: