ive been banned

from pittracing…cause my sig said “pittricing.com

woek up aroudn 2…went to the pittracing meet at 3…came back at 6…and this is what i got…

“You are banned or you have not been approved yet. If you wish to speak to an administrator regarding your approval, please e-mail PittRacing@yahoo.com

wtf??? its like hes fuckin hitler takin out ebveryone that dosnt agree with him.

he can come on this site,and cause allllll kindsa shit. but i say pittricing.com and he bans me. lol…somethings wrong wiht that.

:welcome to last week:

its cause i am a dick;)

:gives: quit:crying:

Originally posted by Hatchin
its cause i am a dick;)
fixed;)

Originally posted by 4-3
from pittracing…cause my sig said “pittricing.com

wtf??? its like hes fuckin hitler takin out ebveryone that dosnt agree with him.

he can come on this site,and cause allllll kindsa shit. but i say pittricing.com and he bans me. lol…somethings wrong wiht that.

PittRICING… :rofl: thats funny as fuck. Welcome to PITTSpeed :beer: :bigok:

damn fuckin communist’s

:eek3:

yes they are a bunch of bobba gadouches…

Originally posted by RedLineGSR94
yes they are a bunch of bobba gadouches…

im starting to like you PR rejects already :bigthumb:

don’t get too excited, he’s a ricer douche like me :stuck_out_tongue:

what constitutes a PR reject… from what I gather its caring more for performance than looks?

Originally posted by RedLineGSR94
what constitutes a PR reject… from what I gather its caring more for performance than looks?

function over fashion

“function over fashion”

I like that…

like this:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid11/p016942f63712856893f3d4fa90c9c845/fe0fc9fd.jpg

or too much fashion for u guys

is that your slow ass daily driver…

Originally posted by BlueMeanieTSi
like this:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid11/p016942f63712856893f3d4fa90c9c845/fe0fc9fd.jpg

or too much fashion for u guys

pic is not coming up… says temp. unavailable.

it’s still a lot faster than your “race” car

it did that to me earlier, i think imagestation is doing something, it shows up on my end now tho

gurlie ride :smiley: