atten. CRYBABY

yes, i knew you would find your way in here. youre a complete fucking tool bag. you cried and cried to get us banned you fucking bitch. you dont like us picking on you so you go and cry to whitey. you fucking pussy. dont be a tool and that wont happen. you fucking pussy

???

^wrongweiner^

who’s this about?

i knew you would show your fucking face in here. you are atotal fucking douchebag. youre nothing more then the kid in school that got teased and picked on then got everyone suspended cause your a bitch. nobody fucking likes you around here. you think your hard but your not. youre not smart, your not cool or whatever you think you are. your a fucking tool. whatever happend to your buying a turbo? as just another made up fucking story of yours. you had to go to whitey to get sam banned. why do that? cause you cant take it and cried to much. youre a fucking tool bag for doing that. me crying sorry, thats going to be you if you cross the wrong path

yawn…

Sounds to me like quik might be stepping out of line a bit on this one. :dunno:

yea thats all you have to say you fucking bitch. you know we’re rigth about you. when you were banned for those 30 days PS was the easiest place to be on. you come back and its just white trash days.

do you really think mods or admins like you?

NO

know your role bro :spank:

:blah: :doh: continue bashing

Yawn…

Dont speak for me

Dont speak for me

you dont count. you ride the fence either way

thought so, you fucking douchebag

I just dont care

x2! Yawn…

well atleast you know your fucking place. and thats not to mouth off to certain ppl. go start a fire you toolbag

:rofl:
OK can you seriously explain to me what this has to do with ME and YOU…
if you can i’ll give you a cookie