WHO has my brake pads???

Cranberry Pepboys… EBC green stuff pads…

I made an order back in mid december, bought 13 sets and 5 were in stock. Around 3 weeks later no call… so a month later I stop in and they dont know when they’ll be in.

I stop in yesterday with my original receipt and the guy says some little blonde girl came in about a month ago and picked all my stuff up. I’m like, who the f did you let take my pads?? The manager said she had paper work and everthing… WTF?

…So if any one has or knows anyone who bought EBC brake pads for integras, celica alltracs, c4 & 5 corvettes…, I’d like them back mmk?thnx

I’d gangfuck the managers wife on a daily basis until that faggot gets you your pads. ]

how in the hell would someone get your paperwork? Something isn’t adding up.

it was me

baby’s mamma?

damn…that suckkkssss

You got bullshitted. She didn’t have the paperwork, they sold them to get them off the shelf. At least that’s my guess.

Those Cranberry Pep Boys guys seem a little shady for some reason.

Edit: Or the employees took them home.

x2

I find it hard to believe that the store manager is going to play me. I just started to fume and the guy behind me you could tell was getting concerned… i can play the angry bald guy pretty good.

Whatever “paperwork” he was talking about, he said that the chick had it, he matched up the names from it and took the pads. Seriously, it had to be a flipping buggy full of shat.

What also angers me is that its been too long to look up the info… if they dont have record of an order, then im going to get teh BBB involved b/c im sure there are plenty of other hicups in their system.

id fight it with store a lil more

that would be an order against your shop and a reciept/invoice you would have to claim for taxes…

Taxes im not that worried about… and i’d hope being a business owner would help my case.

pep boys suck i hate those stores. it seems like a minmal asshole reqwuirement to work there. i almost flip out every time i am there. it is rare that i go. i try to avoid them at all cost.

did you order them when they had that glitch in thier computer system and they were all like $5 a set? they probably just dont want to honor those prices.

I think it was this girl :

http://s3.amazonaws.com/0SAJ7JN5VFAWT249NNR2.anigifdel/8e04cfaff1bffaa3e13f979c92d60789

gearhead email this guy: http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/pts/581761734.html

NEW EBC AND RAYBESTO BRAKE PADS!!!

Reply to: sale-581761734@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-02-21, 1:00PM EST

Just In!! I have received a HUGE shipment of NEW EBC and Raybesto Car and Truck Brake Pads from the factory. I have 1000’s of Makes and Models at LOW, UNBEATABLE PRICES!!! If you are interested please email me at cjwbaseball21@yahoo.com with your Make and Model and I will let you know what I have.

It was, but I pre paid for it all. If I order a part for someone who paid for it, I cant just give it away and say oops. You turn things around like that and it becomes real… just b/c they are a gigantic corp. doesnt mean they can get me!!

YES!

BBB all the way, they get shit done

Too bad that’s not the person you’re looking for. I know the person selling those and they’re not a short blonde chick and they don’t live anywhere near Cranberry - but I guess if your order was Monroeville, Greensburg, or anywhere out that way maybe he had them.

What the hell do you expect to do anyhow. Ask the person to return your pads to you? For real, vigilante style. They’re brake pads. Pep Boys screwed up - take it up with them. I’ll tell my friend to look out for any weird e-mails and if he gets anything weird I’ll tell him to take it to the police for harassment.

So you are endorsing your friend selling stolen goods??