ebc green pads

i did a brake eval on my car last night and notice that pads and rotors are shot(at 15thousand) so i did some research and found ebc greens for 25 dollars a set. r these good pads how do they wear? i got brand new rotors from napa so i figured ill be set just wondering on the wear of them

A lot of poor consumer reviews. check it

http://www.mtbr.com/reviews/Brake_Pad/product_87159.shtml

-Cheater-

For everyday driving they are horrible

actually, they are just not very good in general.

I think they are just good on the dusting

WTF you’re comparing pedal bike reviews to the performance of their automotive reviews???

I have them and love them. Ive put almost 15k on them with minimal wear, Ive never experienced fade even under the hardest braking. No brake dust.

oops sorry, im tired, its friday. i didnt look at the product:rofl:

We at Stainless Steel Brakes Corp used to use their pads, and recently switched to Hawk brand pads almost exclusively. We switch because of EBC’s poor quality, switching pad compounds without proper notification to us, and just overall bad quality product.

Maybe that little bit of information might help you make a decision to go with the leader, Hawk.

so u think hawks would be in my best interest. iam looking for something to stop my car. i font autox just an ocassional 70 to 0

Uh, get regular rayspestos pads from pepboys or whatever then

EBC green pads are AWFUL!!! They don’t stop well AND they destroy rotors in short order. I can’t say anything positive about them and refuse to sell them.

well i finally got the pads.there the wrong pads so there going back

15K and you killed the pads and rotors ?

Uh, so you still bought them?

Did you not read anything anyone has said?

^ :rofl:

Friends dont let friends use EBC products.

Hawk or Pagid pads

HAWKS = #1

axxis ultimates > *

go with the hawk pads…ebc :tdown:

ihad ebc on the teg…didnt notice any difference from OEM pads…but my wheels were always cleaner

they were already purchased b4 i posted this