I need new pads for my 300zx 26mm calipers

Okay so, I’m not sure whethe rthe 26mm and 30mm caliper pads are the same. Are they?

I need new ones.

I am also interested in EBC redstuff pads. Help would be appreciated. I need to buy and replace the pads, asap, urgently, my brakes are being shyte and becoming dangerous.

http://hawaii.metblogs.com/archives/images/2005/12/30.JPG

Yes.

Did you find a supplier for EBC pads?

apparently santa clause has them, but I don’t believe in that guy plus its not christmas.

No I haven’t.

i have hawk and project mu instock. i can get ebc… will give u a price on the ebc on monday.

ahmed, talk to varun, he’ll hook you up dude

monday has come and gone, PM me… :-/ I am going to work and coming back with crappy stopping

Which Mu pads do you stock?

I’m still waiting on my calipers before I move on rotors/pads.

I’m still waiting on my calipers before I move on rotors/pads.

I’m looking for B-Force or Type B-Spec but I think Mu only sells one type (B-Force) in the NA market.

here you go

Thanks Darian

i dont know much about mu products except that they are JDM and expensive…

Any info on my request for ebc redstuff pads?

Why go with just redstuff? Green/Yellow seem to be better and still streetable.

I want something that is on the plus side above street use, but not purely track use. I heard ebc redstuffs are reputable (amongst wrx guys, cutting double digit feet off their 100-0 stops and having little to no fade an awesome upgrade)…

The greenstuff pads are basically OEM++ pads, they have OEM replacments too (the black ones) but yea… They are in other words street car pads.

Then the yellow stuffs and blue stuffs are for track and very heavy sedans if i recall. So that’s why I opted for the red stuffs.

I have HPS pads and powerslot rotors (slotted) in the rear (2pot 300zx calipers) and they are still brand new with almost zero use.

The front is a different story. It was resurfaced (blanks - non-slotted, non-drilled) and the pads are thin and near absolutely dead… which is scary to say the least.

I also need some good fluid 600f blue or whatever its called… I put motul when I installed these. I need to bleed and put new fluid.

When I first installed everything the pedal was ultra stiff/hard… I loved how I could modulate it. Now the pedal travels almost all the way in, and I kid you not, and its marshmellow like… The car only brakes now when it goes near all the way in, I only then feel the pads and rotors friction… before that its like empty air (probably in due to pads almost non-existing and fluid in need of bleeding and replacment).

Also I don’t care about noise or dust. Dust as far as I know just makes things dirty and in more need of cleaning. I don’t care about that.

Noise, well, I have a 90% stripped car, trust me doesn’t bother me… and well since the first time I installed it, I’ve had brakes squeeling… so I’m kind of used to it.

The front pads that came with when I purchased the brake setup were red… and I was actually thinking of getting redstuff pads… but then I saw that… HOWEVER… the pads exterior looked like it was painted… lol… so the original pads that I’ve had were and are to me unkown when I got them.

So yeah that’s my story…