Good sticky rear brake pads for my 93?

Has anyone figured out what brand pads are most stickiest? Im trying to get my original ebrake setup to work as good as possible… I can barely get the rears to lock up on 205s. Ive got drilled rotors on order and need a pair of good pads.

Thanks
Jake

do you have I’m assuming you have the stock calipers. in which case, call up Varun and ask him for Hawk HP+ they’re great. or if you wanna ball hard, try and source some Project Mu

If you’re having troubles locking Up 205’s Id make sure your ebrake assembly is working correctly, I’ve never had an issue locking up 205’s with a properly working stock setup. I bet one of your calipers isn’t working properly!!

Thanks Ill check those pads out

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

K i might have over exaggerated it a bit. I can lock them up but it takes more force then i wish. I know the stock setup sux but im trying to make it suck less lol

Hawks are awesome.

thanks ill check those out

The drilled rotors wont help you out one bit. Blank rotors have more surface area and dont chew through pads, oh and dont look stupid.

EBC yellowstuff.

hawk hp+. i can lock 235’s stood straight up whilst going 120kmh with two fingers. mind you, my whole ebrake assembly is well lubricated and maintained.