Brake Pad Opinions needed.

I finally got around to painting my discoloring factory calipers and brackets. I took them apart down to the pads, shims, sliders, brackets. Rear brakes looked great and so did the front until I got to the passenger side. Inside pad was worn down but the outside wore in the true GM OEM fashion of nose diving into the rotor.
My question is not should I replace the front pads but what pads I should go with. I want a streetable pad with decent grab to it. Im not looking for a race pad to eat my rotors up. The stock rotors will be reused. Those who know me are aware that Im not at an auto-x or track day every other week. The most I do with my brakes is short stop at the end of LVD so I can get the lane I want. Regardless I still want a sport pad the will increase my braking performance. Brands I have looked at are EBC Green Stuff and Ultimax, Hawk HPS, Baer Decelapad.
Opinions, Experience, and advice welcome.

junk, junk, ok, junk

my opinion in 5.784 seconds

I concur

I cant find much else that is not a high temp track only pad

i hate ebc, but like hps for daily driving. ive had HPS on the last five cars ive owned.

I guess I’m goin with the Hawk HPS. Unless there is a better pad out there for my needs

for u a set of autoparg intl posi met pads will do greatttt . i run them in my car and love em . no noise ,no dust and easy on rotors and stop veryyyyyyyy well

Autozone joints just held up to a 90mph-40mph bind on 155 :rofl

porterfield r4s were nice too.

Hawk Perf Ceramic if you dont like dust and Performance Friction Z-Rated if you do.

Hawk all the way from that list

You should consider Axxis ULTs. A little dusty, but performance that bests HP+ and quiet and cheaper. Mine did great on DD and occasional track duty and I’m about to order another set.