hawk vs ebc brake pads

do you guys think the extra money hawk is asking for brake pads is worth it if mostly street driving is done?

i’m comparing ebc red stuff vs hawk hp+

If you do street driving, get the Hawk HPS. They are definitely worth the money and they are quiet.

I drive my car more on the track than I do on the street and I run Hawk HPs on 180sx brakes.

ok well i’m probably gonna go with hawk
now just a question as to if i want hps or hp+
any input?

Like I said, I’ve tracked my car 5 times this year (lapping days) and the pads are still fine. HPS is what you want for the street. Hp+ is what you want for the track. Hp+ pads are noisy too.

where can i get HPS pads for stock 95 s14 calipers/rotors? I msged Sasha about it but he didnt get back to me on prices…

what do you use on the rear? HPS pads as well? or regular OEM spec pads?

I use HPS on the rear as well. Talk to varun, slipperysilvia, he can get you hawk hps pads.

I had the EBC Greens on my S14 and i loved them, low dust, no squeeks, lasted for about 50,000kms till i told my car.

Highly recommend them!

edit* a daily drove my car as well as tracking it multiple time… The EBC’s had no trouble with a drift day

I have Hawk HP+ and they are not noisy at all, only if they are extremly hot, and I have not used anti squeel on the pads either.

They are dusty though.

hey guys, how about brake fluids? just for daily driving, dot3 should be used? cuz 'imgonna do a brake fluid flush and put in new fluids when i do my rotors/pads…btw how do OEM nissan pads/rotors hold for daily? i know a guy that works at a dealership said he can get me them at employee pricing…