WHO has my brake pads???

i need a cheap set of green stuff front and rear for a 99 Mustang GT… seriously. i wish i got some when they were that cheap (pepboys fucked up) damn, save $100+

I would go back to pep boys, ask for your pads once again when they give you a bullshit answer i would call the police. File a report with them that you paid for the goods but never received them, email pep boys corporate with your case number and police station address, as well as file your bbb complaint and then wait for the manager of the store to call you. your probalby not going to get the pads but you migth get a refund out of it. The longer you wait and the more aggravated you get the less your gonna get done towards working towards a solution.

yet another dude that makes volkswagen owners look like pansy faggots :doh:

Well the facts are its been 2 months. Its my fault for not acting sooner, so if the truth is right, there are no files left of the purchase. I’m going to call it a loss. Seriously, its going to end up around 23-24$… not something worth my time.

Go VW! :grouphug: :gaysex: :bukkake: :greddy2: :idb: :love:

For future reference… trying to take a stand for a friend = pansy faggotry. All should know this.

Anyhow, Gearhead, best of luck dude. I’d shoot for the pads b/c the value >>>>>> cost b/c of Pep Boys discountinuning them. IIRC EBC may have been bought by a competing car parts place or something so the CEO of PB got pissed and said sell all of the pads off for whatever - which is how I think that whole situation came about. They had to have lost a ton of money though because invoice was still like 25-40/set depending IIRC.

pepboys has the most car care shit of any auto store. that’s all I’ll buy from them

they fucked me too on the pads after they figured out they had a price flaw.

ha. i figure fshowcars was talkin smack on me.

speaking of pepboys parts… i bought a thermostat housing for my 302 from them and when i installed it, it leaked like a sieve. took it off and compared to my other and found it was cast TOTALLY wrong. the bypass hole was WAY off… go pepboys. :rant: