Who's off today or leaving work early?

Leaving at 1:00 for company luncheon then we get our bonus!! off until wednesday

Not me, Moog is only open a half day but i gotta stay for a full shift, at least i get OT :wink: And i gota work a full shift tomorrow too (saturday) then i’m off sun, monday, tues. yeay!!

Leaving here at 11:30 am to run home, grab dougie the puggie and Jon and start driving to Fredonia, New York. Off till Thursday!

We usually get sent home by 3 PM. Then off until January 2 :slight_smile:

I am going to shift from one spot on the couch with my laptop where I work to another spot, signifying the end of the work day. This should occur around 3pm.

LEAVING AT 3:30 going to Peart Street…and I am off until Jan 2…then off Jan 4-11

I have 2 5 day weekends in a row, I think ill be out of here early, probably by 3

off thursday and friday, gotta work 8 hours on saturday, off monday and tuesday.

we leave at 3:30 or 4, we already had our mimosa’s and now everyone is just sitting around pretending to be busy.

I’m with you. In the office everyday except x-mas day. I can’t wait for this hockey game to go away.

Its all good, my family is having there xmas party this sunday. So I don’t miss anything but the actual date. Id rather work the hours because I get double time 1/2. + and extra day all OT.

:2fingers:

I’m working next Wed, Thurs, Fri. I’m really looking forward to it. It’s usually a ghost town around here that week.

Taking off at 2pm and heading to Buffalo… I hope its not snowing!

did you go into work to ask for your job back skunky?

full day today out at 430 :frowning:

Working till whenever the game ends tonight

One more day then off til the 3rd of Januarayyee. Sweet. COD4, Snowmobiling, and skiing ftw

Got bonus, out early, 4 day weekend. The xBox is going to catch fire this weekend due to overusage.

LOL

off for a week since yesterday :tspry: