So who is working today? v. Dec 24th

I am. We get out “early” at 3pm instead of 4:30 or 5 :roll:

I’m off until Jan. 2nd

checking in, 8-12.

yeah just got in. We get out early at 2…

and a side note.

I FUCKING HATE ASSHOLES THAT FEEL THE NEED TO DRIVE 15MPH ON A SEMI-SNOWY ROAD!!! IF YOU CANNOT DRIVE IN THESE CONDITIONS GET THE FUCK OFF THE ROAD.

whew. sorry.

I guess im going in now…

I’m scheduled until 5, but I have a good feeling that I am leaving early, because no one else is here.

Scheduled until 1, probably bail around noon.

8-4, the 400 was a bitch this morning and surprise surprise my vw is running like shit

man i cant wait to get the hell out of here and i just came in at 8am. wednesday is gong to suck more. setting up every little pricks computer that calls in. i love people that get new computers and have no clue how to turn it on!!!

its pretty funny how many people log onto nyspeed 1st thing in their workday. lol

for reallll…7am to 3pm for me! wtF

Supposed to be here until 5pm. Probably bail at noon.

My way of protesting corporate America’s abandonment of the paid lunch. It used to be 9-5 with an hour lunch, now 8-5 is the standard. So the first hour of my day I do jack shit. :slight_smile:

just woke up… on vacation and going to the gym soon.

scheduled 8-5 here at the mall but i will most likely leave at 1

only the 1st hour?

bahdumbump

^ Well, today will be worse. I have no idea why we’re even open today since all of our customers are closed.

starting and finishing my xmas shopping… I’d rather be at work…

that is how I am here. If I have to pickup my phone once today I would actually be surprised.

x3