Not goin to work crew!!! sign in!

IN bitches!!!

cant even get out of my neighborhood
ooooh well!!!

pussy,i made it!:smiley:

hahahahahaha did u have to walk far?

but ya im going to be working today!! plowing snow that is :madfawk:

I made it into work at 6:30

I just got done shoveling… not leaving until a plow goes by my street (that may be awhile!)

street is not plowed, accidents all over the place
im not driving to Greentree

and its still snowing

that god for Terminal Services!!!

Lory didnt wanna go, but i couldnt pass up driving in this shit… I love snow

I made it but it took me almost 3x as long to get here. But at least i can look forward to some parking lot fun on my lunch break.

oh im def
chillen on my couch workin (kinda)
i love it

i was in the cold for like 40 minutes waiting for a bus then my parents were going to work too so i hitched a ride with them. But i have to go out to greentree tonight for school so we’ll see how that turns out…

how much snow did you guys get?

it took me twice as long to get to school as usual because of how slow people drive, but i got here

haha… im off bitches!!! :wink:

took me 2 1/2 hours to get from clairon to the rocks. fuck this shit

Made it to work at 10:30… they plowed my street right as I was about to pull out of my driveway. :mad: Penn Hills sucks.

i just woke up… is today a work day?

good then Jay…come and drive me to work then :slight_smile: I HATE SNOW!

:bigthumb:

lol, I didnt go either today, I probably could have made the trip from Elizabeth to Brownsville with ease… its just they dont like to clear both of 51’s lanes and you have rally down the passing lane past semis and slow people.

i didnt go today. i prob wasnt gonna go anyways, but once i saw it was snowin i figured i should just chill and take it easy. plus i havent gone to get a rental car yet, so i have no vehicle