Going home wooo hooo

Going home from work early ( our center is closing by 5 )…though it might just take that long to get home from downtown-- on the bus. Plus I’m getting paid YEAH

nice!

GEAH!

:bigthumb:

i worked 10:30-1:30 cant complain about that!!!
i feel bad for the ppl working in our stores who cant go home, yet they send the whole admin office home. but until im back in the store, i wont bitch.

:steelers:

yea my boss said do what you have to do then go home, that was like a free for all everybody shut down and left

“Excuse me, does this rag smell funny to you?”

I got sent home at 2 today… It was nice.

Then I decided to help out our neighbors by shoveling behind their cars so they can get out tomorrow… Our plow kid doesnt know how to NOT block everyone in when he plows… but thats ok.

I got home, drove up over the pile left by the plow guy, then parked it in the garage after cleaning the Jeep off. Made it home in about normal amount of time because the rush hadn’t started yet w00t.

Ya…i go to work at 2or 3 am to salt n plow…yay…

No beer 4 u! :frowning:

Only had three right now,i am good for a couple man. Hell i am stuck in the house so i am having some…:burnout:

awww…how nice of u…did u make sureto shovel the handicap spot out so they can use it too ?

:bsflag:

Shut up bitch! Go practice ur vocals for the next american idol:slap:

:weak: try again :tool:

and if anyone it be u on on there wayyyy b4 u would ever see me there

Wack Pack member

at work at 9am and got out at 11am.