Why your views are wrong.

no, every argument i make does not boil down to it. that’s simply the answer if you are going to keep complaining and not seeing the BIG PICTURE. why do u keep avoiding the issue about getting into politics? is it because, instead of being a man and actually trying to make changes, u want to hide and be sneaky and form some underground coalition and revolt? i respect someone if they want change and strives to get it accomplished, but that sounds more like a coward than someone who wants change.

okay, so you know politics, but you and your buddy beck just like to cause drama. seriously, has beck even gone to college? is he 21 yet? i’m sure he’s well informed. but he’ll still back you up for basically no reason. then we have the other posters who will agree without even reading the posts. personally i dont think youve won any part of the argument. you always fall back on: there will be civilian unrest and the worst is yet to come and the US makes others angry by meddling in their business. well, i explained why we needed to, agreed that the worst will come, and that if civilians are unhappy they should get into politics or go somewhere where they agree.

beck i never called u a “fag”, i said u were a “bi-sexual”. oh no, i dont use proper sentence structure and grammar in my posts. i never knew this was a final project graduation 100 page thesis paper that needed to be perfect. please, trying to act smarter than me is just pathetic.

the only valid thing i’ve seen u post in the last few days, is that hitler was a great LEADER. not a great person, not a great man, not a reasonable or moral thinker. but he could LEAD people. so what are u saying, that since some people are great LEADERS, they should be allowed to torture their own people and kill others as they see fit? they should live lavishly while everyone else struggles to survive?