Bush and his theories...

This guy is an idiot. I am not sure about anyone else, but his speeches are as silly as they come.

“Iran was dangerous, Iran is dangerous and Iran will be dangerous if they have the knowledge necessary to make a nuclear weapon,” Bush said.

-Okay, let’s bomb them and feel safer…I guess…Let’s use the same excuse as we did for Iraq. WMD’s.

-ALL our allies have WMD…but any country that is not in our little circle of trust is deemed “dangerous to the world”. The general public should formulate their own opinion and use some common sense instead of listening to this moron.

More here:
http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/12/04/iran.nuclear/index.html

YES another bush debate!!!

might as well lock this one already before it turns into a monster Fuck you fight

pfff. cnn.com I’m gonna read some blogs for some real reliable information

Liberal hippie

Iran has been pulling crazy shit for years but has never been able to touch us due to money/technology issues (and thats debatable after 9/11). Now it looks like they have money and resources to do some damage.

Let me ask you, do you feel comfortable waiting?

Im not saying nuke the shit out of them but they have clearly stated we are the enemy.

Yeah, the fact that a stable country like France has nukes should make us feel completely comfortable when a country who’s leader says the holocaust is a hoax and has openly called for Israel to be wiped from the map is trying to go nuclear.

:picard:

This is why we don’t have people like this creating foreign policy.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/formulals1/l_83d5391a7bbb2dd0895893e2314262bd.jpg

We are becoming the enemy of more and more countries each day. Whats you plan? Bomb everyone that we dont like? We only support countries that gain us territory and resources. We can give two shits about everyone else.

Russia shot down our missle defense proposal. Will we nuke them too?

They can’t even have the knowledge…:lol: worst foreign policy administration ever

Cause he has Yellow Fever?

Or his shirt on?

fuck any country that doesn’t comply, they are all doomed.

Lets blow them all off the map

Very poor attempt in trying to be funny. :rolljerk:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/formulals1/l_83d5391a7bbb2dd0895893e2314262bd.jpg

very poor attempt in trying to be cool.

You should run for president dude.

“MARCUS 2008: Nukes and sunglasses for all, shirts for none.” It’s a catchy slogan.

Plus so many more people could see how cool you are when you parked your Viper on the sidewalk in front of the Whitehouse.

I must be cool…since you have my pictures on your hard drive.

I dont need to try fool. Go tune your car or do something productive.

im at work and school all day…productive enough for me

God bush is such a idiot…

I love bush!

I duno what this president dude has to do with it though?

Come on now Jay, you have to admit that Dubbya has been one of the worst foreign policy presidents going back a while.

Right click, properties on the picture. Since I’m well aware of how inept you are, here’s a hint; it’s not my photobucket account.

We’re in an unpopular war that the vast majority of the US representatives voted for.

You have to admit that giving Iran a free pass on nuclear weapons because “we’re making too many enemies” is far worse than anything Dubbya has done.

A declassified summary of a National Intelligence Estimate released by the U.S. government on Monday said Iran had stopped working toward a nuclear weapon in 2003 and is unlikely to be able to produce enough enriched uranium for a bomb until at least 2010.

2010, that’s forever away. We should just forget about them for now. Who ever gets elected in 2008 will have 2 years to fix that problem so lets just back burner it. We MIGHT run out of oil by 2060 and that’s a critical problem, but an insanely unstable leader possibily having a nuke in 3 years is no big deal. :picard:

The International Atomic Energy Agency, the U.N. nuclear watchdog, has reported that Iran is cooperating with inspectors by providing access to declared nuclear material, documents and facilities. However, the agency also said Iran is withholding information in other areas, and as a result, the IAEA’s knowledge about the status of the program is “diminishing.”

Oh hell, now I have no worries at all. They’re cooperating. “You can look here all you want, but you can’t look over there”.

Yeah because his predecessor was soooo much better, what with giving nuke technology to Korea, and military grade technology to china for their space program. Oh but he didn’t know that it would make their military tech. leap 40 years faster than it would have giving them a delivery system for said nukes. Oh yeah opening the floodgates with a communist country, which is against the constitution, and getting all sorts of amazing soft money contributions…yup he did an AMAZING job.

Amazingly…I was watching Fox news (oh that means its all bullshit already right :bloated:), and they were interviewing some soldiers who were saying that in an area that had once been one of the worst spots for terrorist attacks on soldiers and citizens, has now been attack free since aug. Thats 4 months without an attack in an area that was claiming 15-30 people a week.

Can’t we find a country with normal people to piss off?

Say one where the don’t hold religion so highly…and blowing your self up isn’t acceptable?