the beginning of the end or the next big war?You choose

http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-newspaper-daily-english-online/Opinions/Columns/13-Jul-2008/The-oil-bomb
What I’ve been saying for a year or so now.
Cliffs:Iran will no longer take US dollars for oil.Only Euros starting next week

How much oil do we get from Iran?
Why do we get any from Iran?

I’m tired of hearing about Oil.

it’s not about the oil really,it’s about how the world is paying for oil.
Karter,it’s about the US dollar not oil.

im walking to work…screw cars.

Maybe we need to switch to euros?

If we did everyone in america would be poor

we will go to war with iran when things settle down with iraq, that is basically a guarantee.

Hell i dont know what the hell is going on anymore. but in my humble oppinion i think it’s only a matter of time untill global sized conflict once again takes place.

Unless humanity has somehow matured, but greed is one fuck of a motivator.

wrong.

it is already happening. iraq is irrelevant.

you are basically the only guy on this forum (and anywhere else i suspect) that actually gets it. kudos to you.

i dont know how many times i have to post this, but this article is way better than the one you posted… it’s also from 2002, not 2006 as listed. so consider the age of it and consider the predictions… its scary.

http://www.energybulletin.net/node/12125

Wikipedia has the timelines for when other nations or major corporations switched to the Euro:

Japan (nation) and China (major oil buying group) switched between august and nov of 2007 when the US dollar lost 20% relative to the CDN $ and others.

i also saved a 70 page essay on the subject written by a US scholar that is totally bananas… Saddam switched his bank accounts at the UN to Euro’s to spite the US… this was before the so called ‘war’.

People were all ?? and thought it was stupid because he lost $250,000,000 right off the bat in sales to US currency buyers who were insulted.

however, the foreign exchange exposure netted him billions in profits on fewer sales, basically proving that switching away from the dollar meant you could produce less oil and still make WAY MORE MONEY… nigga had to be killed.

When Bush landed in Iraq to declare victory years ago it was because they had taken back the alternative programs… anything other than the dollar for oil, as stated in the article i posted first here.

What else is Eerie is that even 5 years ago these writers / scholars / economists knew that the US would condition us first, then position Isreal as the aggressor. It’s happening now.

The article states is clearly:

• Unilateral Nuclear Strike—this is a terrible strategic choice for all the reasons associated with the next strategy, the Unilateral Total War. The Americans will likely use Israel to do their dirty nuclear job.hence we have CNN and other major networks saying that Iran is using developing nukes, which is silly, you dont nuke your customers anyways, and we have Isreal supposedly getting super nervous.

i hate mainstream media.

the worst thing is… i’m totally pro-kill-iran because their switch away from the US dollar will exacerbate a depression, assuming we are alread in a recession, which is true.

And all that happens is banks default (indymac, fannie mae, bear sterns) , larger banks buy them out with Federal bail-out money, and the same 25 rich white families just take control of more of your country. they own your mortgage, your credit card debt, your bank accounts, your mom’s LOC to pay off her dog’s operation…

fuck, i hate it when people think things like that just happen… it’s all manufactured… i would do it if i could, but i cant… unfortunately there are many people who do have that power of us… gay

:tup:

Finally an inteligent person with an inteligen oppinion. Hell, actually. an inteligent person with some cold hard facts.

It is what it is unfortunately. Untill the masses realise that we (the common folk) are plain fucked, and the way things are going wer staying fucked for a long time.

It is what it is.

This is a really stupid question. i know oil is in everything around us. synthetic materials, plastics, electronics, whatever. What the hell are our options as far as alternatives are concerned? I dont just mean fuels and lbricants either.

fuck. i hate hearing about this shit.

i hate worrying about things i have no contol over

but what can we do?

Not a whole hell of alot.

As a country we could stop being Israels lap dog and stop sticking our collective noses in the business of the middle east…

Holy shit

American revolution part 2? anyone?

Hah. Probably not even the half of it.

the worst thing is… i’m totally pro-kill-iran because their switch away from the US dollar will exacerbate a depression, assuming we are alread in a recession, which is true.
WRONG!! The country has to be in negative economic growth for two consecutive buisness quarters to be in a recession. The economy is growing…hence no recession. It is not growing fast…only at like 1%…but it is growing none the less. The problem is people want a recession. All you ever hear is about how we are in a recession (which just isn’t true). Unfortunatly if you repeat a lie enough times people believe its the truth.

Or perhaps we (the people) are being lead to believe that we are not actually allready in one.

i got a idea “DRILL HERE, DRILL RIGHT FUCKING NOW!”