pieces in falling into place to attack iran? interesting

An American nuclear submarine has crossed the Suez Canal to join the US fleet stationed in the Persian Gulf, Egyptian sources say.

Egyptian officials reported that the nuclear submarine crossed the canal along with a destroyer on Friday and Egyptian forces were put on high alert when the navy convoy was passing through the canal.

An American destroyer recently left the Persian Gulf, heading towards the Mediterranean Sea; earlier Thursday, a US Navy rescue ship crossed the canal to enter the Red Sea.

The deployment comes as recent reports allege that US Vice President d*ck Cheney is seeking to rally the support of Middle Eastern states for launching an attack on Iran.

This is while US officials deny that Cheney’s Mideast tour is linked to a possible military attack on Iran.

According to the latest reports, in recent months a major part of the US Navy has been deployed in and around the Persian Gulf.

The fleet is armed with nuclear weapons and cruise missiles and carries hundreds of aircraft and rapid reaction forces.

this is disgusting. We are now officially a nation that starts wars. Iran is no threat to our national security and has done nothing to us directly to harm us. There is no proof that they are housing terrorists or that they plan on using nuclear weapons. We are the ones that are the agressors, but all the people that go along with this propoganda will disagree with me. Its one big fat joke.

I’m glad use Bolded it all.

I don’t think Iran has the capabilities to hit us with their nukes… This is NOT a war we need we’re stretched far far too thin.

its a good thing we help fund their nuclear program.

The nuclear program of Iran was launched in the 1950s with the help of the United States as part of the Atoms for Peace program.

its amazing how we change our views in 50 years lol

Of course, it was an entirely different government back then.

And nuclear everything was the wave of the future!

Uhh, pretty sure congress would NOT OK a war with Iran regardless of how much the US navy wants to rattle it’s sabre.

I’m shocked and stunned.

declaring war dont mean shit nemore. The president has always ahd the authority to put troops wherver he wants in the world and bush ahs abused that privledge non stop. He doesnt need them to approve for a declaration of war he can just bomb the shit out of them neway, look at afghanistan and iraq

Uh, congress approved war with Iraq.

Trust me, not worth debating with the conspiracy theory crowd. Why do you think I ignored this thread all day?

is there an original article this was taken from?

x2

is there an original article this was taken from?

x2

Someone snope this shit

DICK CHENEY!!! HE’S BEHIND IT ALL

Literally he is lol

Cliffs Cheney blames Iran for supplying Hamas with weapons that were involved with attacks against the US.

im not a conspiracy theorist, and that still leaves afghanistan, and we are still there. my point is we could still blast the place to hell and not declare war with them, it doesnt matter whether or not we declare war.

Sure Clinton sent random flurries of cruise missiles into iraq when he was on term.

and that didnt start a war til many years later

Operation Enduring Freedom (aka, the war in Afghanistan) was authorized by Congress.

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d107:HJ00064:
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d107:S.J.RES.23:

Get your facts straight.

And for Fry, pop quiz. Who was the sponsor for S.J. Res 23?

Sen. Thomas A. Daschle, Democrat-S.D

But yeah. Just blindly vote Democrat, don’t look at what they stand for and how they line up with your ideals.

At least I can sit and talk with JoesTypeS and respect his opinion because he believes in what Obama has to say. He wants universal health care and thinks Obama’s plan for the economy and the war are good ones. I don’t agree with him, but at least he’s basing his vote on knowing the issues and not saying, “I’m voting Democrat because they’re not Bush”. Disagreement on how to solve an issue when you’ve both studied it is a whole lot better than disagreement because one side simply chooses to be ignorant of it and be proud of that ignorance.

so this is just made up? i need some sort of proof

i wouldnt be suprised to see bush stir some more shit up before he leaves the white house, just to get back at the country which made a mockery of him while he was in office.

i really hope we dont go to war with iran, our economy is in the shitter already and i dont know how much the troops can take before they start to turn on their own government.

And :rofl: at a submarine carrying nuclear weapons to potentially launch at Iran.