Iranian fighter jets fired on unarmed drone over international air space.

Happened 11/1, but Obama admin did not release the info until after election (I wonder why?).
"The drone’s still and video cameras captured the incident showing two SU-25s approaching the Predator and firing its onboard guns.

The Iranian pilots continued to fire shots that went beneath the Predator but were never successful in hitting it, according to the officials.

U.S. military intelligence analysts are still not sure if the Iranian pilots simply were unable to hit the drone due to lack of combat skill, or whether they deliberately were missing and had no intention of bringing down the drone. But as one of the officials said, “it doesn’t matter, they fired on us.”"
-CNN

Game on.

And lol at the lack of skill.

When I was on deployment in the Arabian Sea we had Iranian recon planes (p-3’s) fly over the carrier for two weeks straight.

Iran can go fuck right off.

Iran, you best relax. Otherwise, nice knowing ya.

I’ll just share this from Vovchandr’s other thread:

I don’t think our economy could take another war right now. This country is spiraling down anyway. There is no way 'Merica could afford to pay for a war with iran.

are those guys the same dudes thinking about getting like 1000 expensive ass powerboats will of explosives and just kamakazing around the place?

It’s not even gonna matter how many carriers we have Ilya when we can’t afford to run them. Do you realize how much money it costs to run a carrier for one day? No country is going to keep buying treasury bonds so we can finance another war.

Please tell me your latest source of info on Iran are not from articles over two years old.

But yes, the same country. Also the same country whose leader stated he wanted to “wipe Israel off of the map” among other things.
The same country that has repeatedly denied that they are acquiring as much yellow cake uranium as possible to use for weapons, but rather nuclear power.

I’m sure it’s expensive. That’s why in that other thread I said America could cut the Navy in half and STILL kick ass.

That being said, IMO, Iran can’t possibly think they have a chance. Ever. Not unless they build nukes for years and years and then bomb us to hell. If they plan to use troops, planes, boats…yes, America will have some losses, but we will wipe them out like ants. No?

They will keep playing dumb until they have a nuclear weapon. then everything changes. they will threaten everybody and act tough, then just start launching missiles. THEN blame EVERYBODY else as the cause for the attacks. or make up some bullshit excuse that they were “threatened and felt attacked” when they are the real problem. thats the way those ppl think. they think the west lives in sin and is stupid. they wont stop until they bomb Isreal

This whole thing sounds like my ex-wife if you take out the parts about nuclear weapons and bombing Israel and replace them with “significant other” :crackup

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q311/Xpaywtithdeath/E47483A3-2088-4D5B-84A1-342D46840427-2758-0000019231FC1256.jpg

Im ready for my next encounter in the middle east. Haven’t kicked in doors in Iran…yet :lol

If we don’t act Israel eventually will.

haha good shit.

pull out of the middle east and then nuke the fuck out of it and then figure out how to make cars run on radioactive gas.

maybe! hahahah my source was on YouTube a few related video clicks deep from searching for Detroit powered speed boats, to off shore speed boats to a clip of about 1000 bad ass offshore powerboats with turbans at the helm.

When my neighbors were fighting in their front yard, I just sat and watched… holding my 12GA. I didnt get punched, didnt get kicked and the cops didnt show up at my house.

Why cant USA do the same thing? Just sit and watch, armed to the gills “just in case”.