Attention: a_ahmed

Stop.

Nobody here wants to watch your videos about conspiracy theories or how evil Israel and America are. That’s why nobody has given your spam a serious reply. Nor do we care to attempt to discuss them with you as you have proven yourself biased to the point of being able to hold a reasonable discussion.

I am fully prepared for the insults you are about to hurl at me for being an evil world dominating American (and you call me racist), but this had to be said. This was an interesting forum for calm and reasonable discussion until you got here.

I understand that America’s actions abroad anger you and I respect that you have every right to be angry. We have done some bad shit. I recognize and readily admit that. I too wish that we would stop sticking our nose other countries’ business, though for different reasons. Please recognize that not all Americans have done evil things nor do all Americans support doing evil things.

However, this is a message board. Where people say things to each other.

Well alright then. You’ve got a unique perspective so I had high hopes for you, but ignore list it is.

first thing I did.

http://www.todayifoundout.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/phosphenes.jpg
http://theexpiredmeter.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Shhhh.jpg
http://i.ehow.com/images/a06/fa/14/disable-beep-ibm-lenovo-t60-200X200.jpg

Watch out you might actually learn something about what’s going on in the world. It must be some kind of auto-response system when faced with facts about your government and its actions on the world.

If you had legitimate humanity in you, you would not support their continuing decietful double standard lying actions and instead expose them and fight for justice and truth.

I’ll post videos and news articles whether you like to read them or not. There will be someone out there who actually wants to know the truth without as much ridicule as you guys are pre-programmed to engage in

I’ve been actively studying and reading the arab-israeli conflinct since 1999 as well as US foreign politics and policies… From the very moment I did, I was pressured by my political science teacher to be pro-israel, pro-america, he was a conservative party member. It was just a class, but it opened my eyes to the reality of it all. I am biased to the truth and no truly good hearted human being would support Israel or America if made aware of all the past, present and CONTINUING future actions, exposed far and wide. You are doing yourself and humanity disservice by blindly doing what you’re doing, you can ridicule all you want but the truth will prevail.

The world hates america not for being “America” or for “America’s freedom” (which is becoming ever increasingly an oxymoron and a big lie upon itself). The world hates its’ continuing actions as is the case with Israel’s continuing actions.

Israel on the other hand was an illegaly created country by foreign invading forces, by military means. In fact it was israel who truly founded modern terrorism, airplane bombings, hotel bombings, bus bombings, you need a history lesson. Irgun Gang, but of course you would know of the creation of Israel. The massacres, the pillaging, the extortions. last but not least sixty years of continuing genocide, disposition, dislocation, torture, oppression, maiming and killing. Every day Palestine seizes to be as every day land is confiscated, houses demolished. How can I not be biased? The only other way I could be biased is if I was like those who support Israel who want to by any means of diversion completely eradicate the Arab Chrsitian and Muslim indigenous population as the very israeli politicians, philosophers and founders have in their own rhetoric openly stated they are wanting to do from the very beginning.

The biggest weapon consummers and producers on the face of the planet of modern warfare are America and Israel. The only nuclear armed power in the middle east is Israel with 200 nuclear warheads. When exposed they kidnapped and tortured and imprisoned the dissident. If it were any other country that America or Israel was at war with he would be a ‘hero’ but if it was exposing the lies of America or israel it would be a ‘traitor’ and ‘an evil guy’.

After all no weapons of mass destruction is soooo un-american business.

dude… you need to shorten up your posts… BE CONCISE!!!

i’m totally not surprised that people would ignore you.

I had high hopes for you on here…

eh i read articles all day long pretty much that’s not really long. This is a forum, I don’t get how some of yous cant read more than a frickin paragraph. A news article by itself is several pages often times.

yeah but they’re not written by you.

i read stuff that informs, not shit that tries to convince

Well sorry to bust your bubble but politics are all about convincing :wink: The only difference is I back what I say by facts while other politicians throw around rainbows and baby kissing while waving and clapping hands on television. Truth doesn’t sell, in fact truth sometimes gets you killed. Just like Rachel Corrie in 2003. She was very passionate about defending Palestinians’ and their right to exist, she stood in front of a bulldozer and got run over. The US media did jack for her, while Israel said it was an ‘accident’. Just look up the story yourself. The point is, I rather be hated than sugar coat the truth.

Whether I convince you or not is not really my intent but I will throw the information out there. Just as I am pretty made up on my positions about world politics, the US, the middle-east, etc… so are fry and company. Just as he threw away a ridiculous comment like goat fuckers, I demonstrate the point back.

And if you think a discussion is one liners, eh… you got one boring forum. From previous discussions I already knew to expect something as eloquent as ‘goat fuckers’, so instead, I chose a different route, knowing I would not really be able to converse with folks like this. I decided to choose a few subjects and post articles and youtube videos documenting them. Clearly it still is not too comforting for them to be thrown into the spiel of all that information.

I know that there are US soldiers on this board. I’ve been debating them online since 2003 (not here obviously). Not to be an ass to generalize, but most are all the same the way they talk as they’ve been pre-programmed like bots to defend their way. I remember posting leaked torture photos AT THAT TIME and they were saying it was all ‘fabricated propaganda’. Well lo and behold it eventually came to light.

Sometimes people can’t handle the truth, sometimes they just don’t want it to come out.

Yes this was a long post, I don’t care :slight_smile: Read, discuss, if you don’t like it, too bad :slight_smile: I believe in what I say and I say what I believe. Propagating information that leads to exposing injustices and lies sometimes makes you a hated person, a wanted person, a targetted person, a person to bully, a person to mock and ridicule, but the truth is at a higher esteem than any of those and worth fighting for.

pretty sure that a few people were looking forward to engaging you in the occassional discussion on here… myself included.

however, you should know that you’ll never convince anyone to agree with your perspective and that shouldnt be your goal in the first place.

consider a stretch goal of gaining acceptance for your perspective and go from there. moreover, if you set that target you’ll tone down the rhetoric and might actually engage people to participate in a dialogue with you.

i’m actually very very interested in an all-out wikileaks conversation, but if you go all off the boat then it ruins it.

i actually did donate to wikileaks but can’t figure out how to do it again in a way that they will actually receive the $!

Speaking of wikileaks its pretty awesome how they have their offices now protected under an old military bunker in a mountain. That’s awesome. Just in case the US decides to accidentally send black ops that accidentally sabotage the place lol. I watched a brief news report on how they set it all up. Pretty neat.

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Speaking of which I found this new video just now:

https://youtu.be/qwlATf9xse4

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

One more article oh and btw, you should check their other leaks such as the one about toxic dumping in Africa…

You talk about Israeli massacres of Palestinians. It was Islamic states who launched an offensive against Israel during Yom Kippur, Israel has never launched an offensive during Islamic sacred religious events. It was Islamic states that caused the Six Day war in 1967 (which ultimately led to Israel kicking the shit out of everybody, and taking in Golan Heights, Gaza Strip, Sinai Peninsula and the West Bank into their territory), it was Fatah run by Arafat who was responsible for the Munich Massacre of Israeli athletes during the Munich Olympic games… the list can keep going, but I don’t want to make people read a essay.

It’s a two way street, your just so biased that you ignore facts that contest your ‘extremist’, ‘revolutionary’, or plain ol ‘wackjob’ opinions (w.e you decide to call them).

I know you’ll come back and say, retaliation blah blah blah. And i expect that, based on how you conduct your business (with the Union ASTFUF), instead of letting it die out like the Union guys did, you still rock that shit in your sig like its hilarious. Really, your the only cat laughing. Fuck, maybe i’ll buy a sticker.

Are you kidding?

Israel didn’t exist, it was forcefully created by military force including terrorism.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/15/Pantani.jpg/170px-Pantani.jpg

What became the “IDF” was a terrorist organization that was responsible for bombing airports, buses, hotels, etc…

Israel is created on Palestinian land and it is maintained by means of deception.

There are hundreds of UN resolutions against Israel that are ALWAYS and I mean absolutely ALWAYS veto’d by the US.

The arab states waged war against “israel” because it was an external force that invaded the arabs. You are missing bits and pieces of history BUDD. Arabs have every right to fight Israelis as they were the aggressor and invader. That’s fact.

The Palestinians have EVERY right to defend themselves while israelis ‘defend’ themselves by slaughtering palestinians with chemical weapons, cluster bombs, the latest gadgetry that the US can supply them.

They are fighting for sixty years for their right to not be eradicated.

Over 600 villages have been ETHNICALLY CLEANSED by Israelis.

Gaza is a fucking ghetto of 1.5 million people, the last SIEGE on the face of the planet. The israelis are literally only allowing as much food on a calculated basis to literally starve the Palestinians which was recently leaked.

They have been bulldozing houses of palestinians and building settlements. Anything palestinians BUILD gets either bombed to smitheriness or bulldozed. In fact CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS have been BANNED from getting into gaza so the palestinians CANNOT rebuild.

They are being subjected to daily bombings by latest generation of weapons made by Israel and the US.

Israel gets 3 billions of dollars in ‘aid’ which goes to military spending even though technically the US claims that any ‘aid’ must not be used for military purposes and Israel does that.

You are just another idiot reciprocating the deception by Israel that the media echos.

Israel is NOT a victim, israel is THE aggressor.

There was NO israel before 1948, it’s a MYTH that israel existed forever. It’s a MYTH that there was no ‘people’ in palestine. “A land without a people, for a people without a land” A fucking lie. Palestine was inhabitted by palestinians Muslims and Christians and very small minority of Jews. Who by the way co-existed peacefully until the zionist movement of East European and Russian jews who forcefully immigrated to Palestine with RIFLES.

THats really all I read, I don’t care enough about what you have to say to read all of that, I’m sure it was really biased and one sided though.

Yes that’s right Israel did not exist and this is the progression of the land stealing historically:

Palestine was and is constantly ethnically cleansed.

land stealing? Israel only took control of Golan, Gaza, West Bank and Sinai as a result of failed offensives by Islamic states.

/end

If you also want to see the HISTORICAL names of the cities and villages that were ethnically cleansed and before they were renamed to israeli names here’s a list too:

http://www.palestineremembered.com/Acre/Maps/Story583.html

But of course you’re another guy who does not like to hear of Israel’s crimes and will call me ‘crazy’ and try to either silence me or say “I dont wana listen”

Israel DID NOT EXIST, it was FORCEFULLY created by a military invasion this is FACT and above are the lists of villages BEFORE they were ethnically cleansed by Zionists.

You are an idiot for what you are stating. The region was colonized by the British and the French. You don’t know SHIT about history. There was no Israel period. Israel was created by the balfour declaration and the league of nations predecessor to the united nations. Self-proclaimed by zionists in 1948 to be ‘created’. It was created by force and ethnic cleansing.

nope, i fully understand that Israel’s human rights track record is not perfect. You don’t seem to understand that the hands of Islamic aggressors aren’t clean either. Thats the only point I want to get across, both sides are guilty, I can admit that. Theres facts that are hard to ignore, yet still you continue to ignore them.

Uhm which part of israel was created by aggression in the first place do you not get?

The locals resisted and fought zionists because THEY were attacked how the fuck are they aggressors? They are the locals! The zionists were eastern european and russian jews with rifles.

That’s another way of deception. “Both sides are guilty” uhm I don’t think so. Who is the root of the problem? Who is the initial cause? Who started the aggression? Who invaded first? Who occupied first?

Jews were protected by Muslim Arabs for thousands of years while the crusaders were out hunting them. This is a historical fact. It’s just another israeli lie that this is a ‘hate of the ages’.

If someone beats up your little brother or your sister. Do you say OH both the guy who beat up my brother and my sister AND my brother and sister are guilty. Even though your brother and sister were just hanging out at your house’s doorsteps

Just the way I see it bud. No amount of rhetoric you can sling at me is going to change my mind on that.