Pictures from Fallujah that CNN wont show you...

http://fallujapictures.blogspot.com/

YAY! GO BUSH!!one

:rofl: i thought you were against bush :rofl:

ie " shaggy, bush is against :shaggy:" :rofl:

as for the pictures, you are 4 days late and i seen them already :finger:

your sarcasm detector is four days late.

Mike, what did you expect its a war :dunno:

Did you think it was going to be a bunch of hippies dancing around in a circle putting flowers in the barrels of guns?

Yes it does suck, but to act like no one knows this shit is happening via this post is just ignorance to what happends to war. Yes people are getting killed, yes there are civilian casualties, its sucks, but lok at where these iditos are focing the US / Iraq forces to fight. In religious towns that are “suposedly” so sacred to them. :rolleyes:

no, i didnt think that it was gonna be a bunch of hippies dancing around in a circle. Which is why I was opposed to the war.

I know that people know this is happenning. I never insinuated that they didnt, so I’ll kindly thank you from putting words in my mouth. Its just that the American media does not show us the real pictures of whats going on over there, and I think its something that needs to be seen. Its easy to say “yeah lets go kill them towelheads”, and easier to dismiss civilian casualties when there is no face to put on it.

:rofl: at calling the thing thats going on in iraq a war. its a freaking joke, pull our guys out of there and bring them home. they have no reason to be there anymore.

:bowdown:

saving my opinion

im out
<----------

x2

we create our own enemies through our poor planning and arrogance.

the creation of bin Laden, Hussein, and about a half-dozen other enemies are all the result of American assistance.

got to love bush, yeap got to love him :rolleyes:

if you resent the president so much, why dont you guys do something about it?

maybe ‘Rock the Vote’ or ‘Vote or Die!’ or ‘Rock against Bush’
cause that proved to be successful

Vote or Die :rofl:

What a joke

about 52 million people did. Unfortunately, theres a few more hicks and bible thumpers out there than there are reasonable intellectuals. Hell, look at DC. Kerry got over 90% of the vote there. IMHO, the south shouldnt even be allowed to vote. Especially Mississippi or whatever that hick state down there is that voted like 95% to ban gay marraige. I’ll bet they’d get similar numbers if a referendum to allow lynchings was put on the ballot.

werd. We gave tons of money/guns/training to Bin Laden in the 80’s when they were fighting USSR in Afghanistan. If we could learn to mind our business…

So you want use to do the same thing in iraq??? When we left Afghanistan in the 80s, we just left, we said hey see yea guys later, thanks for letting use destroy your country, and we left. So your saying we should do the same thing in Iraq?? I guess you want Iraq to turn into another Afghanistan, and become a lawless area to allow for another ABL?

Yah,

We should mind our own business until someone takes over Europe again then we have go in and fight a serious war such as WWI/WWII. We are damned if we do, damned if we do not… Maybe we should of just let Saddam continue his invasions in the early 90’s eh?

political thread…as worthless as tits on a boar

then don’t fucking read it? Simple eh?

slice yourself